Matterport is leading the digital transformation of the built world. Our groundbreaking spatial computing platform turns buildings into data making every space more valuable and accessible. Millions of buildings in more than 150 countries have been transformed into immersive Matterport digital twins to improve every part of the building lifecycle from planning, construction, and operations to documentation, appraisal and marketing.
We're excited to announce that Matterport will be publicly listed on NASDAQ this year. It's an exciting time to join us!
Matterport is looking for a Senior Content Strategist who will design and deliver effective customer-facing content and agent training to support the growing needs of Matterport customers. You will own the creation of internal and external support content to drive agent effectiveness and customer self-service.
The successful candidate will partner with cross-functional teams including but not limited to Customer Support, Customer Success, Sales, and Marketing. To be successful in this role, you must be experienced in technical writing skills and have proven experience in content management, copy writing and learning experience.
This is a fantastic opportunity for a high potential candidate to make a huge impact on Matterport during a key growth phase. Must be self-sufficient, confident, and able to communicate at all levels.
- Create and deliver effective and engaging Help Center content and internal agent training materials to support Matterport customers
- Collaborate with product, marketing, support, and legal teams to create content for product launches, new features, and Help Center updates
- Drive contact rate reduction through continuous improvements for self-service capabilities
- Leverage data, insights, and user feedback to continuously improve self-service content and Help Center experience
- Develop and maintain internal agent training and support knowledge base to ensure accuracy, relevancy, and consistency in agent responses
- Own localization efforts and manage deliverables with third party translation service providers.
- Ensure adherence to the brand’s style guide and coordinate customer-facing messaging with Marketing teams
- Able to manage multiple projects successfully while meeting tight deadlines
- 5+ years of experience with technical writing, copywriting, or learning experience
- 3+ year(s) experience in one or more of these areas: help and support content, content management systems and workflows at a tech company
- Experienced in sourcing, editing and publishing digital content. Must be able to translate complex concepts and create easy-to-understand articles, how-to guides, videos for HelpCenter and agent training.
- Experience with learning management systems, curriculum design a plus
- CRM experience, Salesforce or Zendesk preferred
- Must have excellent interpersonal skills and maintain both a proactive and positive attitude
- Very high level of quality and takes pride in accuracy, timeliness and completeness
- Project management experience, with the ability to work through ambiguity and manage competing priorities.
- Experience defining, tracking, and reporting on content metrics. Knowledgeable in data-driven analysis
- Proactive tendencies with ability to identify continuous improvement opportunities
- Must be able to work in a team environment, anticipate needs, and exceed expectations
- Ability to work well in a dynamic, results-oriented and growth environment. History of consistently meeting established individual performance objectives
- Familiarity with Atlassian products, including JIRA and Confluence
- Undergraduate degree from a top tier university
Matterport is an Equal Opportunity Employer and values diversity. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, national origin, ethnicity, gender, protected veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, or religion. We are committed to providing employees with a work environment free of discrimination and harassment.
At Matterport, we don’t just accept differences — we celebrate it and recognize the value it brings to our customers and employees. Matterport is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and is an affirmative action employer. Equal opportunity and consideration are afforded to all qualified applicants and employees. We won't unlawfully discriminate on the basis of gender identity or expression, race, ethnicity, religion, national origin, age, sex, marital status, physical or mental disability, Veteran status, sexual orientation, and any other category protected by law. We also consider all qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with legal requirements.
Matterport is committed to working with and providing reasonable accommodation to applicants with disabilities in accordance with the American Disabilities Act and local disability laws. We are committed to providing employees with a work environment free of discrimination and harassment and provides a sense of inclusion and belonging.
For information regarding how Matterport collects and uses personal information, please review our Privacy Policies.