Brightline is on a mission to build a bright future for every child by bringing extraordinary behavioral health care to children and families.
We’re in the middle of a behavioral health crisis that we can’t ignore. 1 in every 5 children has a behavioral health condition, yet up to 80% still get little or no help. Far too many families face insurmountable barriers when their child needs help, and parents are too often left feeling alone and without the support they need. We can do so much better. That’s why we’re here!
Brightline is convening a team of leading clinicians, technologists, business leaders, and creative thinkers to completely transform what behavioral health care looks like. Together, we’re building exceptional technology and real-world care to bring a warm, supportive, and goal-oriented experience to families. And we’re all here to help children and families thrive.
About the Role
We are looking for an exceptional Content Strategist/Writer to write and edit content for our family-facing behavioral health product. You will partner with our clinical experts to bring meaningful education to families in need, and you will also work closely with product managers, designers, and the Director of Content to create a stellar product experience.
- Collaborate with product managers, designers, and researchers on product enhancements, new features, and UX copy
- Use data and insights to evaluate and improve content
- Support the Director of Content in defining the topic, audience, and format for new content
- Elevate the quality of our content by honing Brightline’s unique voice and tone. We deeply understand that families’ behavioral health journeys are often messy and imperfect, and we meet them where they’re at with language that is warm, direct, and real.
Content development & writing
- Lead interviews with subject matter experts and distill their expertise into engaging content for caregivers, teenagers, and children
- Write and edit for a variety of formats, including articles, emails, audio, and videos
- Execute on a complex editorial calendar and ensure crystal clear communication across teams
You will thrive at Brightline if you have:
- A passion for our mission to redefine behavioral health care for children and their families
- 3+ years of experience as a content strategist, ideally in the healthcare or wellness space
- Flexibility and creativity. You can start with a broad concept and quickly identify the topics that would be most relevant and interesting to families.
- Enthusiasm for receiving and integrating feedback from multiple stakeholders
- A demonstrated ability to work in a fast-paced, high growth environment. You excel at problem-solving and project management, and you rarely miss a deadline.
- Experience working with data & insights
- Experience working with content management systems
Submission of a written cover letter is a requirement for this role. If you’re a published author, please include a link to your portfolio. If you are not a published author, please include 1-2 relevant unpublished pieces that are reflective of consumer-facing work.
Brightline is an equal opportunity employer and encourages all applicants from every background and life experience to apply.