Founded in 2018 and headquartered in London, Causaly is a disruptive AI SaaS solution for Pharmaceutical and Biotech organizations. It empowers researchers and decision makers to quickly find evidence and generate insights from millions of documents that are critical in the drug discovery, safety and commercialization process.
The company has developed a knowledge platform that reads text like humans, understanding syntax and semantics, to create a high precision causal knowledge graph and applies machine learning to surface new knowledge. It has been proven that Causaly can increase research productivity by between 5x – 10x and help organizations generate unconventional insights, therefore improving innovation cycles in drug development.
Customers can also greatly decrease the onboarding time of staff in different therapeutic areas, accelerate research schedules, improve time-to-insight significantly and ultimately help companies to reduce time-to-decision.
Causaly has already raised $23M of funding with investors including Index Ventures, Pentech and Marathon. The company is rapidly scaling its team of c50, who are currently based in London and Athens, and is actively building out a North America go to market team.
For Further Information
We work with some of the world's largest biopharma companies and institutions on use cases spanning Drug Discovery, Safety and Competitive Intelligence. For example read how Causaly is used in Target Identification here: AI-supported-target-identification-for-systemic-lupus-erythematosus
As we scale our business we are looking for an experienced Copywriter to build compelling content ultimately helping establish Causaly's position in the life sciences industry.
We are looking for someone who has a breadth of copywriting experience within technical or scientific sectors (ideally within Life Sciences, but open to other sectors) and will be comfortable establishing a content strategy and creating a variety of corporate and scientific content.
You will be driven to help to accelerate Causaly's commercial outcomes whilst positively impacting customer engagement and product advocacy / adoption.
What You Will Be Responsible For
- Develop and deliver our content strategy including sales collateral, ads, website copy, case studies, CRM and thought pieces in close collaboration with our in house Science Liaison team
- Build and manage our corporate communication and social media channels
- Collaborate on digital marketing strategy content-driven portions, which may include campaign management and optimisation of our website / blog through applying digital marketing practices
You will be a good fit if:
- Proven track record of successful copywriting
- Appreciation for testing and iterating digital campaigns and creating engaging content across multiple channels and mediums
- Natural flair for communicating science and technology in simple, understandable and creative ways
- Exceptional copywriting skills: fluency in both written and spoken English is a must
- Outcome focused, numbers driven, detail oriented and highly organized approach to work
- Ability to balance strategic and creative thought and problem solving with a pragmatic hands-on and can-do attitude
- Genuine passion for our purpose, authentic hunger to build something from the ground up, dynamism and diligence to deliver high quality at pace, curiosity and strong desire to keep learnin
What we offer:
- Competitive compensation package
- Individual training budget
- Hybrid working (home + office)
- Regular team socials and annual retreat to a secret destination
- Potential to have real impact and accelerated career growth as an early member of a team that's building a transformative knowledge product
Be yourself at Causaly... Difference is valued. Everyone belongs.
Diversity. Equity. Inclusion. They are more than words at Causaly. It's how we work together. It's how we build teams. It's how we grow leaders. It's what we nurture and celebrate. It's what helps us innovate. It's what helps us connect with the customers and communities we serve.
We are on a mission to accelerate scientific breakthroughs for ALL humankind and we are proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We welcome applications from all backgrounds and fairly consider qualified candidates without regard to race, ethnic or national origin, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, disability, neurodiversity, genetics, age, religion or belief, marital / civil partnership status, domestic / family status, veteran status or any other difference.