Our belief is that there is greatness in everyone -- and this greatness comes alive when one feels good. We celebrate this greatness in every person and business we touch. It’s no wonder that we are helping some of the world’s largest beauty and wellness brands run their business.
We’ve achieved 200% YOY growth with over 5000+ customers world over and have some of the biggest names in the industry already on board with many more eager to join.
We, the documentation team at Zenoti, call ourselves the Customer Education team. That’s because, we don’t just write .... we educate, assist, and guide our end-users.
We are looking for amazing people to join our team as we enter a new phase of exciting growth. We do several things differently - sample this.
- Strong and versatile Help center: Our help center has over 2k articles on various aspects of our product and are viewed over 60k times each month. It makes for a level playing field - customers leave direct feedback for us and we address this feedback double quick in an effort to ‘wow’ our readers.
- We write for the impatient user: We understand that users are impatient to get on with their work. In response, we make our solutions snappy.
Our solutions kick-in the moment a user lands on a product page - we use cool on-screen overlay help solutions to draw their attention to new and exciting features. We also provide discoverable, just-in-time help on each page of the product.
If you haven’t guessed already, this is the part we play in not just increasing the awareness of the capabilities of our product but also in improving the adoption of new features.
- We work with bots: When an end-user reaches out to the Zenoti Customer Support team, our Help Center’s smart AI and Machine Learning kicks in - before a Support agent does.
As part of our daily work, we create and train bots on How-to questions in various areas of the product. These bots assist end-users with their simple queries.
This means our Support folks have more bandwidth to deal with the more challenging questions. Yet another way in which we improve the user experience within the product.
- Our content is driven by analytics: We have a robust system in place that helps us analyze who is reading our content and whether they find our content useful. Any solution we build, we back it up with solid analytics.
Some serious traditional writing (Help center articles), some innovative writing (WalkMe solutions), and some real smart writing (Bots, AI) and more … that’s us. Sounds exciting?
What will you be doing?
- Asking plenty of questions so you understand not only how something works, but also why it matters to the people using it
- Writing beyond the obvious. Anyone can write a procedure. But we believe in going beyond the obvious and educating our end users on using the product’s powerful features to enhance their performance.
- Reviewing the work of other writers to ensure the deliverables are of the highest quality
- Acting as the customers’ champion and figuring out the best way to get customers the information they need
- Building context-sensitive help and user experiences using WalkMe to provide "Just in Time” and Just in Case" help
- Analyzing the usefulness of your content by reviewing the "conversations handled by Bot" and making appropriate changes
We’d love to hear from you if you are:
- Someone with 4-7-years of experience in the industry.
- A self-starter. You must be a highly motivated individual who believes in taking ownership of any work assigned to you.
- Someone who takes change in your stride. We work at an energetic pace with a constantly evolving scope. If change excites you, meet us!
- A person who takes pride in thinking differently. You must be comfortable doing things you have not previously done and should be willing to look and work beyond the defined standards.
- Someone who can juggle multiple tasks with quality and speed. We work at a pulsating pace.
- Willing to put in the hard yards. Work at Zenoti is challenging but rewarding. You must thoroughly understand and work with the feature before you write anything. If you are looking to just build on a technical specification, this is not the place for you.
If the above points describe you, why aren’t you already on our team?! We’d love to hear from you.
- You'll receive a competitive salary and every employee receives equity in the company.
- You’ll receive unlimited vacation, in turn we expect you to act with integrity.
- You will receive medical coverage and more. At Zenoti, your health is a priority. Here you can enjoy group classes in Yoga, Kickboxing, and Pilates as well as group sports events such as Badminton and Cricket.
- Social activities are part of our culture; regular outings include company celebrations, team outings, movies, social work, outdoor activities, and more. These activities will rebound with renewed energy post-Covid times.