Do you want your written word to have meaningful impact on hundreds of thousands of people?
Credible, accessible, and trusted content has become harder to sift through in this current landscape of 1-click publish.
That's where you come in.
Your uncompromising high standards will champion consumers in every piece of content we publish.
Who We Are
Our mission? Make money easy and fun for everyone.
If you want in on that mission, then read on…
Who we need
We need a detail-oriented Content Specialist to be part of our content team and manage our publishing process.
- You'll research, outline, draft, edit, fact-check, review, and publish high-quality helpful articles.
- You'll champion quality and accuracy so each piece of content can make a positive and meaningful impact on all our readers.
- You'll review, fact-check, and challenge our team to consistently produce the best content in our space.
- You'll monitor content performance and results using our suite of leading edge analytics tools and spot emerging trends in order to maximize opportunities and results.
- You'll promote our content on social: Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, etc.
- You'll monitor and respond to reader questions and feedback ensuring prompt and accurate responses are provided.
- You'll contribute to planning our content calendars.
- You'll participate in team quality assurance testing for all of our consumer-facing online applications.
- You'll support stretch projects and assist the team as needed.
- You'll wear many different hats in a lean, agile, and fast-paced culture.
Who You Are
You care about your work, you know your stuff, and you go the extra mile.
- You're a citizen or permanent resident of Canada.
- You have a Bachelor's degree in Business, Journalism, or equivalent.
- You have at least 3 years experience in kick-ass digital content creation.
- You've got a Masters in spelling, grammar, and structure.
- You're a voracious reader, always hungry to learn.
- You're trusted and trustworthy.
- You're good with numbers, spreadsheets, and math doesn't scare you.
- You're comfortable with technology, live in the cloud, and can learn and adapt quickly.
- You can find anything online using advanced search features and unconventional keywords.
- You know some HTML and CSS.
- You're WordPress and SEO savvy
What you'll get
We take care of our team. Here's a quick list of benefits you'll get working with us:
- Competitive salary
- Profit sharing
- Health, dental, LTD, and life insurance
- Vacation you're encouraged to use
- Your birthday off
- The right tools & training
- Make a real difference
- Do interesting work
- Team building fun
- Regular team lunches
- Mobile phone allowance