Phreesia is looking for a Content Specialist to join our rapidly growing Demand Generation team and contribute to our Life Sciences business.
This is a role for a top-notch writer, editor and storyteller with a demonstrated track record of distilling complex subjects into engaging, thought-provoking content that increases awareness and drives demand. The ideal candidate will have understanding of the U.S. Life Sciences industry, including the vendors that serve Life Sciences companies, such as media and creative agencies.
The Content Specialist will also?have?the ability to?communicate effectively about?relevant industry?trends—especially?those?related to medical marketing,?digital media?and patient engagement—and the skill to reach our target audiences. This role is a great opportunity for a self-starter with strong writing and editing skills who wants to be part of a dynamic and forward-thinking organization.
What You’ll Do
- Produce high-quality content on timely, relevant industry topics across a range of formats— including blog posts, white papers and infographics—that engages and provides clear benefits to pharma professionals, their marketing agency partners and our other target audiences
- Work cross-functionally with various teams across Phreesia to ensure our content aligns with our strategic goals
- Support the Associate Content Director and other members of the Demand Generation team in executing the content calendar and meeting the content needs of the company
- Collaborate with other members of the Demand Generation team to evaluate and optimize content assets and increase campaign effectiveness, lead generation and conversion rates?
- Manage the Phreesia Life Sciences social media channels
- Adhere to the highest standards of grammar, syntax and style
- Help the team adhere to SEO best practices
- Assist with copy-editing needs across the company
What You’ll Bring
- 4-5 years of relevant experience in journalism, communications or content marketing
- Exceptional writing, editing and verbal communication skills
- Demonstrated experience writing about the Life Sciences industry, especially topics related to digital marketing, patient engagement,?the consumerization of?healthcare, patient centricity,?and the growing importance of digital?technologies?for Life Sciences organizations?
- B2B SaaS experience a plus
- Flexibility, reliability and attention to detail
- Ability to successfully manage multiple projects, work collaboratively and meet deadlines
- Proven ability to work efficiently, effectively and proactively in a fast-paced, measurement-driven organization?
- Bachelor’s degree in English, Journalism, Communications or a related field.