This is a once in a lifetime opportunity to join a hypergrowth startup. ClickUp is an entirely content-led growth company, spending $0 on marketing and only growing from the viral nature of organic search and word of mouth. ClickUp is the fastest growing productivity app, growing to 200,000+ teams and a $1 billion 🦄 valuation in under 3 years. We’re now one of the fastest growing software companies in the world.
In all things we do, we hate normal — in fact, we will diligently avoid normalcy in all of our marketing assets, collateral, and messaging. We want to create unique, brilliant content that propels us as a thought and industry leader.
You will be in charge of creating stunning blog content experiences, improving the consistency of content across every communication channel, and bringing resources to life. You should be ready to get your hands dirty in SEO and the content that goes along with it. Your focus will often be on multiple blog posts at a time for SEO, branding, and ongoing user education while also providing relevant written documentation and content.
Our product is unique in the sense that it’s highly customizable - it can be used for use cases ranging from very simple to highly complex. We're looking for a candidate who is adaptable and understands how businesses operate. It will be your job to showcase the true value of our platform to any and all segments of visitors.
You will also be working with the success team in creating content for onboarding experiences, marketing automation emails, and landing pages that focus on how to get the most out of the platform. You should love creating written content experiences using your own unique voice that will allow for our brand’s voice to reach and resonate with any audience.
- Write truly phenomenal and powerful copy for landing pages and other content items in general.
- Creating useful and captivating content for whitepapers, user stories, email campaign content, email copy, blog posts, videos scripts, newsletters, infographics, e-books, web content, and social posts.
- Staying up-to-date on SEO best practices and techniques for keeping site visitors engaged while building high-quality links to content and drafting landing page copy optimized for SEO.
- Assisting with research and implementation of content for organic SEO success while monitoring ClickUp’s keyword rankings and occasionally addressing site health issues.
- Working with our Content Manager to increase link opportunities.
- Researching competitor content to identify link acquisition opportunities, lists of relevant and vetted prospects, crafting pitches, and connecting with journalists, media outlets, bloggers, and others to build mutually beneficial long-term relationships.
- 2-3 years of experience in creating content and link building in a B2B environment or a technology company, preferably SaaS.
- Extensive knowledge of SEO writing best practices with a clear and compelling writing voice.
- The ability to multitask and wear many hats in a startup environment with high organizational skills and a deadline-focused attitude.
- Excellent writing and editing skills as well as exceptional communication skills overall.
- Experience writing for SEO to help drive and improve SERP rankings.
- Familiarity with Ahrefs or similar tools and MarketMuse is a plus.
- Experience with project management software and other productivity tools in order to understand the pain points of our customers.
- Able to embrace new technology, and leverage knowledge and experience to promote innovative, engaging, and effective video and blog solutions with originality.
- Record of continuously growing your expertise by staying on top of tools, best practices and industry, media, and marketing trends.
- Ability to thrive in our fast-paced, ever-changing, and highly collaborative environment; and assisting in other marketing, customer support, and company activities as needed.
- Bring creativity, problem solving, and great communication skills to manage multiple projects.