- Bachelor's degree or equivalent practical experience in Digital Marketing
- Experience managing internal and external relationships
- Ability to speak and write in English fluently
- Experience working with C-level executives
- Ability to work calmly under pressure and within deadlines
- Outstanding analytical skills with the ability to manage return on investment (ROI) and measure success
- Excellent internal and external stakeholder management skills
About The Job
In this role, you will work cross-functionally and with stakeholders to deliver events and experiences for executive-level audiences.
From researching and creating briefing documents, sourcing engaging speakers and materials, and keeping up with best practices and industry trends, you will be part of the team curating and delivering content for our key events. With a passion for current affairs and the latest trends in technology and innovation, you will be part of the team working on thought leadership for events.
Know the user. Know the magic. Connect the two. At its core, marketing at Google starts with technology and ends with the user, bringing both together in unconventional ways. Our job is to demonstrate how Google's products solve the world's problems--from the everyday to the epic, from the mundane to the monumental. And we approach marketing in a way that only Google can--changing the game, redefining the medium, making the user the priority, and ultimately, letting the technology speak for itself.
- Support the Editorial team with the design and execution of a full calendar of ongoing activity.
- Support the sourcing and booking of speakers.
- Create content research projects to inform internal strategies.
- Research and draft briefing documents and supporting materials for executives.
- Collaborate with speakers and agencies, virtually and/or on-site, in person on arranging event logistics.