At Hatch, we're dreaming up new ways to help everyone sleep better. We’ve helped over a million families get the sleep they need and we’re just getting started. Originally inspired by new parents and their babies, Hatch has evolved our suite of smart sleep products to help humans of all ages and stages develop and maintain natural, healthy sleep habits. Designed by experts and loved by parents, our Rest family includes Rest, Rest+, Rest Mini, and Rest (2nd Gen)—all-in-one sleep products designed for babies and kids that can be controlled remotely. Hatch Restore is a fully-customizable product geared toward helping adults sleep well.
As an all-in-one sleep assistant, Restore helps people personalize their perfect night of slumber. Launched in 2014 by parent entrepreneurs Ann Crady Weiss and Dave Weiss, and featured on “Shark Tank” in 2016, Hatch is headquartered in Menlo Park, California.
This role supports the content team in the creation of successful premium audio content for our iOT sleep products for adults and kids of all ages. The Content Production Coordinator is responsible for ensuring that audio content and the corresponding descriptions and artwork meet quality standards and specifications for content release.
You’ll work closely with the product and marketing teams to select content from our library for a variety of marketing initiatives and product feature development. Your attention to detail will be key - this role will be the last line of defense against errors, missing content, and typos before content is released to our users.
What You’ll Do
- Coordinate the production of artwork and copy needed for new audio files with the creative team
- Upload images and audio assets to our asset management system
- Create audio SKUs, assign metadata attributes, review all assets for accuracy, and manage any internal team or vendor follow-up
- Coordinate the creation and implementation of new content categories and the organization of all content across our various IoT products
- Manage new content releases and be responsible for coordinating timing and testing with the product development team
- Manage the growing content library and provide track selections for the marketing team to meet specific project needs
- Support the product development team by providing content recommendations for new feature rollout
- Troubleshoot issues and provide creative problem-solving solutions
- Proactively identify opportunities for process improvement
- Participate in content team brainstorming sessions as we continue to grow our content library
Who You Are
- BA/BS or equivalent
- Detail-oriented, results driven
- Proficiency in Google Sheets, familiar with formulas and comfortable with data manipulation
- Excellent organizational and interpersonal skills, able to establish strong working relationships with cross-functional teams and colleagues of all levels.
- Someone who is highly collaborative, team-oriented, and loves problem solving
- Experience working with audio or video creation processes
- Experience with a Digital Asset Management (DAM) application or Content Management System (CMS)
- Experience with connected devices and consumer electronics
- Experience with Asana or other project management software
Why You Will Love Working at Hatch!
- We are certified as A Great Place to Work! 96% of our employees have reported that Hatch is a great place to work.
- We have an amazing leadership team that truly values its employees and lives our company values each and every day.
- We delight our customers with something everyone needs; a good night’s sleep!
- Our team is collaborative, fun, and brilliant!
- Opportunity to make a large impact in people’s lives
- We are backed by world class investors including True Ventures and have strong revenue growth
- We take let you take care of what you need by offering a flexible/remote work environment
- We also take care of you through our comprehensive compensation package and many other perks and benefits including:
- 100% paid medical, dental, and vision for employees and 80% for dependents
- Meaningful equity
- 401(k) match with no vesting schedule
- Remote office allowance
- Monthly Internet reimbursement allowance
- 16 weeks paid parental leave for those important moments in life
- Friends and Family discount
- Many other spontaneous perks
We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender, gender identity or expression, or veteran status. We are proud to be an equal opportunity workplace.