McCormick & Company, Inc., a world leader in the spice, flavor and seasonings industry, is seeking a full time Content Producer.
This new hire will work in our Global Headquarters located at 24 Schilling Road in Hunt Valley, MD. The Content Producer will report to a Content Development Manager.
With more than $5 billion in annual sales, the Company manufactures markets and distributes spices, seasoning mixes, condiments and other flavorful products to the entire food industry – retail outlets, food manufacturers and foodservice businesses. We create differentiating flavors consumers prefer with unmatched quality, science, innovation and service. Every day, no matter where or what you eat, you can enjoy food flavored by McCormick. McCormick makes every moment and meal better™
As a company recognized for exceptional commitment to employees, McCormick offers a wide variety of benefits, programs and services. Benefits include, but are not limited to, tuition assistance, medical, dental, vision, disability, group life insurance, 401(k), profit sharing, paid holidays and vacations.
The Content Producer will produce content for McCormick’s owned channels and creative campaigns, from YouTube videos to social content and display ads. This role will work closely with the Product Content Team, Shopper Marketing Team, Kitchens Team, outside vendors and internal creatives to create entertaining and authentic content for McCormick’s family of brands.
- Work with brand teams, internal content team and creative vendors to brainstorm and execute compelling content ideas, from lifestyle tablescape videos to display ads and how-to cooking videos.
- Direct and run shoots ensuring content is produced appropriately to meet distribution need and matches brand tone of voice.
- Manage pre-production meetings/organization and post-production editing
- Collaborate with internal creatives, such as videographers and graphic designers
- Work with Creative Campaign Managers, Product Content Managers and Shopper Marketing Managers to organize internal production and execution for campaigns, product content and shopper marketing programs
- Bilingual fluent in Spanish and English: Collaborate with internal copywriters to support in-house translations for English-to-Spanish copy
- 3-5 years in Graphic Design and/or Art Direction
- Bachelor’s degree in communication, graphic design, culinary arts, film production or equivalent.
- Bilingual fluent in Spanish and English
- Experience Managing Creatives
- Detail-oriented, deadline driven, and able to handle a high-volume workload
- Ability to manage and influence others without formal authority
- Ability to work effectively across multiple functions and multiple levels
- Demonstrated ability to apply independent judgment
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
- Experience working with multiple brands with unique styles and tones of voice
- Experience managing projects with cross functional teams
- Familiarity with content management workflow tools
- Experience in CPG food industry
- Experience in eCommerce, Omni-Channel, digital shelf
- Experience in Shopper Marketing
McCormick & Company is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, race, color, religion, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, age, or any other characteristic protected by law.
As a general policy, McCormick does not offer employment visa sponsorships upon hire or in the future.