Apply your creative and strategic skills to provide engaging and personalized content, designed to improve the lives of people with chronic health conditions. Livongo is seeking a talented Content Producer to support our content development for member experience during a time of exponential growth and dynamic innovation.
In your role as Content Producer for the Content Team, you’ll partner with teams across the company, including Clinical, Coaching, Product, Member Support, and Member Marketing, to create compelling and empowering written materials that help our members manage and improve their health. Your efforts will complement our unique brand strategy as we expand our cutting-edge health solutions into new chronic conditions. This role reports directly to the Director of Content Strategy for Member Experience.
Stretch your creative and strategic skills as you help manage a broad portfolio of work that includes:
- Creating longer-form health materials, including curriculum and articles covering nutrition, activity, stress, sleep, and condition management
- Content for email campaigns and text messages
If you’re ready to help us lead our members on an inspiring and personalized journey to better health, we’d love to meet you!
- Generate informative, engaging, and persuasive health content geared toward building the Livongo brand, product usage, member engagement, and positive clinical results
- Contribute to and execute the content roadmap for all current and future products
- Help bring our brand voice to life across our member experience and health education efforts through hands-on writing, editing, and messaging
- Create a wide variety of communications, ranging from short behavior-shaping messages to detailed interactive curriculum on healthy eating, exercise, and condition management
- Manage several large projects, managing and editing external writers and copyeditors
- Work closely with internal teams including Clinical and Coaching to create content
- Help to scale and manage our content management systems
- Effectively manage the creative process to meet deadlines
- Test and validate new content approaches using qualitative and quantitative methods
- Develop original and repackaged content, from story conception, to assigning, art directing, editing, and writing
- Ensure all content is on-brand and consistent in terms of style, quality, and tone
- When applying, please include a link to your content portfolio
- 5-7 years of experience in healthcare, tech, or related industry
- Exceptional writing and editing skill capabilities
- Experience and a passion for writing content related to health and wellness
- Ability to meet deadlines and manage projects with multiple stakeholders and cross-functional team members
- Strong content judgment, editorial and technical skills, and an intuition for good design.
- The drive to meet deadlines and deliver exceptional results
- Passion for the digital health industry and familiarity with companies and innovators in this space
- Passion for making a positive impact in people’s lives
- The versatility to generate creative, business, and technical content that may be comprehensive and detailed, or concise and captivating, based on various project needs
- The ability to thrive in a fast-paced, highly collaborative environment
- A proactive work ethic, exceptional people skills, and a positive outlook
- The ability to work autonomously as well as collaboratively
- Enthusiasm for a dynamic work environment, with the flexibility and agility to respond to changing business needs
- A Bachelor’s degree in English, Marketing, Journalism, Communications, or a health-related degree from an accredited four-year university
The Transformative Name in Healthcare: The transformative industry forces in Community, Content and Commerce are now household names. As Amazon is to Commerce, Livongo is to Healthcare. With our Applied Health Signals engine, AI+AI, we’ve transformed how care is delivered.
Our Work Truly Matters: Livongo’s proprietary, consumer-first technology is revolutionizing the experience of living with a chronic health condition. Our data-driven digital health engine enables our Members to seamlessly manage multiple health conditions on one empowering platform. We use smart, connected devices, personalized digital guidance, and 24x7x365 access to health professionals to make it easier for people to stay healthier.
Make an Impact: Do you want to accomplish something meaningful? To create results that matter. Livongo’s innovative solution produces industry-leading member satisfaction, measurable clinical outcomes and proven healthcare costs savings. With our growing member base of over 200,000 people with chronic conditions, your work can truly improve lives on a national scale.
The Largest Digital Health IPO in History: We are at a milestone period in our history. On July 25, 2019 we took our company public, in order to elevate and expand the way the industry views us, thus ushering us into a whole new set of mission-critical conversations that will help us accomplish the work still to be done. As we reach new levels of achievement, we accelerate our ability to deliver life-changing services.
Focus on PEOPLE: Livongo has been voted one of the Best Places to Work in healthcare, by Fortune Magazine and Best Place to Work! Talented, passionate individuals make the difference, in this fast-moving, collaborative and inspiring environment.
Diversity and Inclusion: At Livongo we believe that personal and professional diversity is the key to innovation. We hire based solely on your strengths and qualifications, and the way in which those strengths can directly contribute to your success in your new position.
Growth and Innovation: We’ve already made healthcare history, yet we remain on the threshold of very big things. Leading the industry with our Applied Health Signals category, we have cracked the code to transforming healthcare. Come grow with us and support our mission to make a tangible difference in the lives of our Members.
See photos, watch videos and learn more about Livongo: follow us on Glassdoor.
As an Equal Opportunity Employer, we never have and never will discriminate against any job candidate or employee due to age, race, religion, color, ethnicity, national origin, gender, gender identity/expression, sexual orientation, membership in an employee organization, medical condition, family history, genetic information, veteran status, marital status, parental status or pregnancy (including breastfeeding – we have a mother’s room in both our offices). In our innovative and inclusive workplace, we prohibit discrimination and harassment of any kind.