The people here at Apple don’t just create products — they create the kind of wonder that’s revolutionised entire industries. It’s the diversity of those people and their ideas that inspires the innovation that runs through everything we do, from amazing technology to industry-leading environmental efforts. Join Apple, and help us leave the world better than we found it.
The International Content Design team conceptualises designs and creates the content experiences for some of Apple’s most high-profile media products. Your ideas can impact the way people consume media products, what they look and feel like and how they’re used by millions of people across the world.
We are seeking a world-class Content Design Producer. This is a role for the communicator and problem solver who wants to have their hands in several things at once; who can deliver end-to-end design across media types, screens, formats and technologies; and who can collaborate well with others.
As a Producer, you have excellent organizational skills and a disciplined approach to project management and communication. You know how to prioritize multiple projects and deliverables, and the skill to navigate and thrive in a fast-paced, high-volume, high-impact environment. This international position requires working with a distributed team, running remote work-streams and partnering across multiple countries and time zones.
- Demonstrable creative production experience specifically within design, image, and/or video
- Experience in digital content project management, preferably at a design firm, ad agency, or in-house marketing communications or creative services department
- Proven experience working with creative teams and managing content design processes as scale
- Experience working with international brands or agencies, with multi-language and culturally relevant content is ideal
- Ability to understand creative intent and proactively coordinate with partners to bring creative ideas to life
- Budget management experience with an ability to manage project budgets including forecasting, tracking and reporting
- Impeccable organisational skills and attention to detail
- Passion for the Movie and Television industry is a plus
The Content Producer will be responsible for managing the end-to-end content creation and production processes.
- Manage cross-functional global communications and workflows, ensuring effective exchange of campaign information and asset deliverables across internal and external creatives, in multiple global timezones
- Handle and clearly communicate campaign production timelines, project deliverables, and resourcing needs
- Deep project oversight to ensure that we eliminate time sensitive bottlenecks and produce high-quality creative with appropriate velocity.
- Handle day-to-day queries and troubleshoot any production issues.
- Coordinate and lead on boarding, kick off, and ongoing meetings to ensure cross-functional teams are aligned on priorities and deadlines throughout the entire project lifecycle
- Integrate closely with internal and external trafficking teams to ensure all deliverables are implemented correctly, efficiently, deadlines are met and executions are flawless
- Ability to proactively identify and solve for potential challenges in the creative and production processes. Ability to effectively manage expectations, when necessary
- Manage budgets and fee negotiations with external partner agencies
- Manage confidentially and usage/rights agreements with external agencies and/or artists in-line with company policy
- Coordinate business affairs and legal approvals where required
This individual should have demonstrated experience as a Producer and/or Project Manager leading and coordinating content design projects.
This includes defining and crafting clear scopes of work, timelines, deliverables and communications. The right candidate will have a highly developed ability to lead multiple projects simultaneously, deliver on time, communicate clearly, and relentlessly uphold our creative vision.
You are highly organized. You are proactive, self-motivated, and adaptable. You can ‘see around the corner’ and identify communication, logistical, and scheduling challenges. Prior experience in international organisations, content subscription services and editorial industries is ideal.
The opportunity is suited to someone with experience of partnering with creative teams to bring ideas to life. You have familiarity with content planning and effective resource management. You are an expert at managing expectations, with the ability to identify and articulate alternative solutions when changes arise. The assets that we ingest and/or create span across design, photography, motion, typography, illustration. Therefore having demonstrable experience and knowledge of best practices working across all mediums is beneficial.
Apple is an equal opportunity employer that is committed to inclusion and diversity. We take affirmative action to ensure equal opportunity for all applicants without regard to race, colour, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, Veteran status, or other legally protected characteristics. So come and join an inclusive and open team culture!
We will ensure that individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform essential job functions, and to receive other benefits and privileges of employment. Please contact us to request accommodation.