Market forces are dramatically reshaping supply chains, forcing drastic changes in trading behaviors between manufacturers, distributors and retailers. Many key business decisions are being made without a single source of truth to back them up, resulting in struggles to keep up with consumer expectations and increased disputes between partners.
At Enable, we believe in removing barriers between trading partners to create a healthier supply chain — and there’s no better way to do this than with rebates. Rebates drive partner behaviors, while increasing loyalty and trust. They help businesses and their trading partners better understand their data, boost their financial performance, mitigate risks, and drive efficiency and trust. When trading partners can make the best decisions for their businesses, everyone wins: manufacturers, distributors, retailers and, most importantly, end consumers.
That’s the core of what we’re doing at Enable: creating a healthy, vibrant supply chain ecosystem where partner collaboration drives the best products, services and values to customers.
Enable, a US headquartered, international SaaS software provider is hiring a Content Marketing Writer who will work closely with the Sales and Marketing teams to execute on content initiatives.
You will be responsible for creating exciting content that informs prospects about the deal economy and motivates them to move through both the marketing and sales funnels. This role’s primary objective is to encourage prospects and customers to engage on a deeper level via initiatives that may include, but not be limited to, emails, direct mail, white papers, case studies, blog posts, social media and more.
Enable is a fast-growing SaaS company that digitizes trading agreements to ensure organizations from the largest enterprises to smallest businesses maximize the success and profitability of their partnerships. Our product, Enable, is proven within many of the world’s most recognizable brands across Europe and North America.
Your Responsibilities Will Include
- Communicate product value in blogs, white papers, ebooks and other key content types, distilling the complex world of rebates into easily understandable concepts.
- Write content across a wide range of business areas, including emails, web copy, sales collateral, marketing collateral, social media and more to drive prospects down the marketing and sales funnels.
- Assist in maintaining and updating website copy.
- Effectively communicate brand messaging and customer journeys internally and externally.
- Assist with editing and QA of content pieces.
- Demonstrate excellent oral and written communication skills.
- 2+ years of copywriting and editing experience
- Bachelor’s degree in creative writing, journalism, marketing, communications, or similar field
- Ability to write in and adapt to the brand voice
- Excellent storytelling skills
- Proficient with Microsoft Office
Enable Global Inc provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, genetic information, marital status, amnesty or status as a covered veteran in accordance with applicable federal, state and local laws.
Enable complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.
Enable expressly prohibits any form of unlawful employee harassment based on race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age, genetic information, disability or veteran status. Improper interference with the ability of Enable employees to perform their expected job duties is absolutely not tolerated.