Superside is looking for a Content Marketing Specialist to join our amazing remote-first team. Reporting into the Sr. Manager of Content Marketing, this person will be an integral member of the Marketing team. You’ll be responsible for helping Superside grow even faster by building out amazing content marketing assets and owning key content programs.
You will have an integral role on a marketing team that has proven its ability to drive rapid growth from $1M-$10M ARR, and be part of our ongoing growth journey from $10M to $100M ARR and beyond.
Your success in this role will be measured by your ability to produce a wide variety of content across various channels that support brand awareness, lead generation and lead nurture.
Intended Career Path
Director of Content Marketing. We feel that this role is equal parts marketing and content development.
What You'll Do
- You consider yourself a marketer, first. You have an eye for what great content looks like and know how to track your performance so you can tweak your output/production accordingly.
- As mentioned above, you’ll be creating and editing content touching 3 key areas: 1) brand awareness, 2) lead generation and 3) lead nurture.
- Content can turn stale—as such you will play a critical role in helping to refresh, repurpose and reoptimize old content to give it a second life.
- As a design company we need to flex our creative content muscles. This role will be in charge of developing and assisting with a wide variety of creative content projects, such as webinars, guides, newsletters, infographics, long-form blog posts and more! Specifically:
- You will manage our blog newsletter of 5k+, creating bi-monthly roundups and content spotlights.
- You will grow our blog subscriber base by collaborating with our demand gen and engineering leads to ensure we have maximum conversion.
- You will help with the Superside Gather & Grow webinar series by finding and securing speakers, planning promo emails and copy, creating post-session recaps and more.
- You will be in charge of pulling key metrics and measuring the effectiveness of your content efforts, using tools like Google Analytics, Hubspot, Ahrefs and Data Studio.
- We don’t expect you to do it all alone. You will have the support of our large marketing creative team to help bring your content ideas to life, our Sr Content Marketing Manager to help lead strategy and bounce ideas off of, and our SEO Manager to ensure things are created with the right KW intent.
- You can expect to spend 10-20% of your time thinking up and trying out new wacky content ideas. Superside’s brand is still in its infancy and we want to give you the bandwidth and leeway to try new things!
What You'll Need to Succeed
- 3+ years of experience in various Content or Marketing roles.
- You are a strong writer and editor, with a knack for telling compelling stories.
- You’ve worked in marketing at a SaaS/tech company or an agency, and are more than familiar with the goals of content and demand gen.
- You approach content with a creative mindset, and have produced a wide range of content types in your career.
- You know how to stretch a piece of content to get as many assets and uses out of it as possible.
- You’ve helped manage webinars, online events, and/or podcasts before.
- You’re familiar with content related SEO, such as keyword research and optimization.
- You can craft zingy short-form copy for emails and newsletters to help drive more clicks and engagement.
- You can run a tight, rigorous process and manage multiple projects at once.
- You are good with a high degree of flexibility and the ability to navigate ambiguity.
- You possess the desire to roll up your sleeves, execute, and create scalable processes within a growing company.
- You are self-motivated and will constantly seek out ways to help the company with reach and efficiency.
Why Join Us
- We are a global company with 200+ subscription customers worldwide and are experiencing strong revenue growth. You will be exposed to all aspects of a business in startup mode and scaling quickly.
- We’re 100% distributed, so you can work from anywhere in the world.
- We value employee development and offer mentorship, meaningful work and many opportunities to step up and lead.
- See something you want to improve? Awesome. We’re a flexible and collaborative team that is always learning and growing.
- The whole company is closely connected and aligned. We function in a trusting environment while seeking the truth in an ego-free manner.
- We’re just the right size. Not a small startup and not a corporate entity either.
- We have a strong social mission. Your impact will extend beyond just the success of the company by making real-world improvements to fair wages and putting design and creativity at the forefront of marketing.
Superside is a remote future-of-work startup that delivers great creative at scale, mainly to global US-based brands. We currently deliver strategic design solutions to clients like Facebook, Redbull, Experian, Puma, Amazon, Salesforce, Cisco, LVMH, Twitch, Airbus, L'Oreal, Tiffany & Co. and more. We work together and with our clients through our inhouse design ops platform, enabling seamless and productive remote collaboration across the world. Superside is backed by Y Combinator, Slack Fund, Freestyle Capital and High Alpha Capital. We're a fully distributed team of ex tier one professionals located all around the world, spanning 50+ countries and 19 timezones.
Mission: Create more equal economic opportunities globally
Vision: We find and grow the world’s best creative talent
Check out www.superside.com/career for more info on who we are!
We’re an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to ethnicity, appearance, religion, gender identity, sexual orientation, national origin, veteran or disability status.