SHERPANY is a dynamic and multi award-winning start-up with headquarters in Zurich and further offices in Berlin, Lisbon, Milan, Paris, and Wroclaw. With our SaaS software we turn formal meetings from time-wasters into value-creators by driving focus on the output. We encourage board members, c-level executives and leadership teams to embrace a new meeting attitude through a delightful, easy to use and secure meeting management software. More than 4’500 leaders in Europe have already chosen us as their premium partner to improve their formal meetings. Join us in making the remaining leaders to do the same step.
You might be a great fit to our team, if...
you are a passionate writer who loves telling stories and making great content. You are curious and interested in the newest trends in technology and always eager to learn something new.
If you answered yes, you should definitely continue reading our job offer.
- Driving targeted traffic, grow our email lists and generate inbounds through valuable content: white papers, case studies, website / landing pages & newsletters
- Developing insightful, persuasive and appealing content
- Interacting with journalists to increase our press presence in the markets of reference
- point of contact for our local press agency
- Attracting thought leaders on our value proposition
- Supporting in the transcreation of content in your languages of competence
- Improving our external communication by writing & editing our blog posts, by getting in touch with journalists and thought leaders and by preparing interviews
- Placing articles In order to gain resonance across the right online portals, magazines, journals and forums of interest
- Track web analytics to ascertain content engagement levels and monitor content to improve content
- Optimize content based on SEO best practices
- provide overview about regional events for speaking opportunities
- Min. 3 years of experience in content writing, preferably as journalist, with a specialization in one of the following topics: Technology (optional Legal/Leadership/Strategy)
- Degrees in journalism, public relations and/or communication.
- Written proficiency in EN & GER
- Storytelling and creativity are a must
- Solid understanding of additional fields such as Google Analytics, SEO best practices and social media
- Used to work in a result-driven environment and cross-functional/location teams
- Thinks outside the box to find solutions
- The ability to work well independently and as part of a collaborative team
- Adaptability, proactivity and be result-driven
- Thanks to your writing skills you are able to create a strong connection with our target audience that is real, emotional, and personal
- Is reliable, keeps promises and is strong enough to admit weaknesses
- be familiar with content optimisation and brand consistency
- Experience working with a PR agency
- Strategic thinking and ability to connect with people
How You Can Imagine Us
- You are part of an international company with a flat hierarchy, in which you can take lot of responsibility and your ideas are always welcome
- In order to maintain your work-life balance we offer flexible working hours, home office and/or remote-working
- Your personal and professional development is important to us which is why we offer financial support for further education, trainings etc.
- We work with modern Apple products; every employee receives an own MacBook
- Last but not least: Our corporate culture means a lot to us which is why we organize regular team events and cultivate a value-driven cooperation
Our Recruiting Process
- Send us your online application
- First interview with René (60 min.)
- Job related task
- Second interview with Hiring Manager (60 min.)
- Trial Day with the Team
- Offer 🎉
Looking forward having you on our team soon! 😃
Your Contact Person For This Role
Talent Acquisition Specialist
LinkedIn: René Herrmann.