Are you excited by the thought of helping entrepreneurs across the country realize their dreams of building their own company? We have a bold vision of increasing the number of people who succeed in small business. To date, our team has put $5B of funding to use, helping launch over 20,000 businesses and creating nearly 100,000 jobs to the economy.
We’re doing this by delivering innovative funding solutions and building the latest technology to help entrepreneurs across the country start and grow their small businesses. Our purpose goes beyond supporting entrepreneurs – we want our employees to feel as empowered as our entrepreneurs to make an impact on our clients and their careers.
Passion: You champion our mission and think like an entrepreneur.
Adaptability: Change isn’t scary. You embrace opportunities to adapt and bring others along.
Community: Connection is important. You lift others up because when they grow you grow.
Excellence: You thrive outside of your comfort zone. You jump at the chance to make things better and have insatiable curiosity.
Diversity: You encourage diversity, equity and inclusion. You help empower our community and foster an environment that encourages different perspectives and values each team member's individual experiences.
Guidant Financial is seeking a full time Content Marketing Specialist to strengthen our position as a key thought leader in small business financing and services industry.
The ideal candidate is a highly proficient writer experienced in wide variety of communication mediums from whitepapers to website, emails, executive speeches and client interviews. They would need to utilize this experience to formulate creative strategies to attract our target buyers and differentiate us from the competition.
Key responsibilities include, shaping our content and SEO strategy on the blog and website. Helping to evangelize our voice across the business in the form of articles, one sheeters, support content, sales emails, press releases and client communication. Help in measuring the success of our content efforts through reporting and tracking.
What You'll Be Doing
- Build more efficient, repeatable approaches for content and delivery by channel
- Shape content into different forms for different channels, from blogs and social promotion to infographics and eBooks and e-mails
- Reporting on top content (blogs, downloads, etc.) and championing content to push low cost leads
- Stay fluent and current on fintech business concepts and trends
- Manage website content
- Plan and execute content strategies for product launches and events
- Manage the content pipeline from ideas to placement
- Adapt content for social media channels (LinkedIn, Twitter, etc.)
- Work with freelance writers as an extension of the marketing team
- Monitor content metrics to continuously improve content quality, targeting and placement
- Nice to have – passion for ghost writing for key executives and working with PR lead to manage communications campaigns.
- Must be 18 years of age
- 1 – 3 years writing and content placement experience
- Must demonstrate writing prowess through examples of their own work
- CMS, SEO and website architecture experience preferred
- Must pass a background check
- Must meet work from home requirements to qualify
- Complete continuing education based upon current certifications.
- Work with a team of smart, creative, fun and highly motivated people
- Top benefits and perks including comprehensive health coverage (free premiums), competitive salary, parental leave and equity.
Recruiting only in the following states: Idaho, Utah, Texas, Nebraska, Minnesota, Michigan, Virginia, North Carolina, Florida, Arizona, Georgia, Louisiana.