Big Sky Health—creator of the world’s most popular fasting app Zero—is passionate about helping people live healthier, longer lives. Our digital experiences provide information, motivation, and accountability on your path toward wellness. We’re a small, mission-driven, Series A startup with an incredible team of scientific experts and investors. We are looking for thoughtful collaborators and strategic self-starters who are driven and care deeply to positively make an impact on the health and well-being of millions of people.
Big Sky Health is 100% remote, with team members working from their favorite desks in Los Angeles, Toronto, Lisbon, Nairobi, and yes, Big Sky, Montana. We offer competitive salary and benefits, flexible time off, and a stipend for making your work space work for you. We’re comfortable with and enthusiastic about working across time zones and hiring globally. While maintaining the flexibility to work from anywhere, we require all to have some overlapping hours with Mountain Time working hours.
About The Role
You will be responsible for managing our extensive content library and helping to drive top funnel awareness through the library. You should be comfortable with backend CMS tools, driving traffic, optimization and analytics so that you can build, optimize and scale content marketing programs.
In This Role, You Will
- Upload video, audio, articles and images and organize weekly content for in-app and web CMS’s
- Create content marketing campaigns to drive awareness and downloads
- Optimize content for SEO best practices
- Facilitate cross-departmental coordination around content launches and content marketing campaigns
- Work with content producers, graphic designers, and key stakeholders across the organization to ensure successful publishing and storage of all assets from delivery to implementation
- Manage the content marketing tech stack, supporting the use of key tools such as Prismic, WordPress, WebFlow, Google Analytics, Amplitude
- Work cross functionally on KPI reports, providing analysis of key metrics, offering insights and helping improve understanding across the teams
- Define and update our operational process
What We’re Looking For
- 3+ years of experience in content marketing and content management
- A basic knowledge of HTML
- Working SEO knowledge
- A highly organized and detail-oriented person; You can execute complex tasks flawlessly and with minimal oversight
- An ability to handle multiple projects concurrently while meeting aggressive deadlines/schedules
- A passion for exceptional experiences and content management, bringing new ideas to the table
- Prior experience with the following tools is a bonus: Prismic, WordPress, Braze, WebFlow, Google Analytics, Amplitude
- Consumer SaaS experience is a bonus
Big Sky Health provides accessibility accommodations during the recruitment process. Should you require any accommodation, we will work with you to meet your needs. If you have accommodation needs please contact Zerina Narejo, our Talent Coordinator at: email@example.com.
We’ve got big dreams, a wonderful team, strong traction and an exciting roadmap. We encourage applicants from all backgrounds and identities. Bringing on new talent is an opportunity for us to enrich our company culture with brand new perspectives. Join us!