Webflow is a visual web development platform that empowers non-coders to create incredible experiences for the web.
We’re looking for a Content Marketing Manager to help us tell compelling and insightful stories about design, the modern web, and the no code movement in a way that spreads awareness and affinity about Webflow.
About The Role
- Location: San Francisco or US remote
As a Content Marketing Manager, You’ll
- Contribute to the Webflow blog, mainly writing and editing high quality articles; you’ll be creating impactful content around why modern businesses and digital agencies should want to use Webflow.
- Work with the Director of Content and Managing Editor on the strategy to ensure Webflow’s content is supporting our campaigns and company goals.
- Work with stakeholders (Community Marketing, Organic Growth, Product Marketing) to ensure content is driving growth and resonating with our core audiences.
- Request design assets from our Brand Studio studio team for posts.
- Coordinate the distribution of blog posts with our Social Media and Growth teams.
- Contribute to new forms of content that we may produce including newsletters, videos, podcasts, and more!
That said, these responsibilities are just the start! At Webflow, we encourage you to contribute wherever your interests take you — and shape your role accordingly. And this isn’t just a philosophical bent: we actually give you 4 hours a week (10% of the work week) to pursue passion projects outside of your role responsibilities.
You’ll thrive as a Content Marketing Manager if you:
- Have experience producing content at all stages for a fast-growing technology company. From ideation and research to writing, editing, and publishing.
- Understand how to produce content for multiple audiences and how to make a piece of content more engaging.
- Can conduct interviews with customers and turn them into various forms of content.
- Embrace an analytical approach to content: be able to look at metrics and figure out what’s working and what opportunities may exist regarding trends, specific keywords, or content gaps.
- Have experience using a modern CMS (obviously ours is in Webflow, but if you don’t know it we can teach you how to use it).
- Are a self-starter who can deeply collaborate with others and communicate proactively.
- Clear communicator and excellent command of the English language including grammar and story structure; know how to follow and implement a style guide.
- Have a growth mindset, a willingness to own problems, comfort with ambiguity, and a healthy balance of humility and confidence.
- Bonus: Are interested in design and the no-code movement. And if you already know how to use Webflow, that’s just swell.
If you don’t meet 100% of the above qualifications, you should still seriously consider applying. Studies show that you can still be considered for a role if you meet just 50% of the role’s requirements.
At Webflow, we believe that our success will be defined not only by what we do — but also by how and why we do it. So, here is the Webflow “why” and our “how”:
Our dual missions — one for the world, one for us
- For the world: To empower everyone to create for the web and spark an unprecedented wave of digital innovation.
- For ourselves: Lead fulfilling, impactful lives.
Our core behaviors (how we act)
- Start with customers
- Practice extraordinary kindness
- Be radically candid
- Move intentionally fast
- Just fix it
- Lead by serving others
- Dream big
Our Commitments To You
- We’ll pay you! This is a full-time, salaried position that includes equity
- We’ll invest in your physical and mental well-being with health, dental, and vision benefits and a monthly stipend for health and wellness expenses
- We’ll pay you to take a vacation … seriously. We’ll give you a $1,000 bonus for taking your first vacation with us that is more than 5 days
- We offer flexible parental leave
- We provide remote employees with the equipment they need to create a great remote work environment
- We will offer you the support you need to help you grow as an impactful Content Marketing Manager and a human being
Ready To Apply?
If you share our values and enthusiasm for empowering the world, we’d love to review your application! We promise we do take the time and care to review every application we receive. However, as much as we wish we could interview everyone who submits an application, we cannot guarantee an interview or feedback due to the unprecedented volume of applications we are receiving today. We are rooting for you, and hope you do consider applying.
Note: You'll need valid U.S. work authorization to join us.