Superside is looking for a *Content Marketing Manager *to join our amazing remote-first team. As an integral member of the Marketing team, you’ll be responsible for leading the Content Marketing efforts focused on the middle and bottom of the funnel, and own and execute campaigns across a variety of digital channels.
Reporting to the VP, Marketing, success in this role will be measured by your ability to produce prospect-facing and customer-facing content that generates views, traffic, leads and opportunities across a variety of channels including our blog, email, youtube etc; and help Superside's business grow through good analysis of where the gaps are, what our audience needs to better understand about our business and producing content and experiments that convince and convert.
Your Role and Responsibilities
- You consider yourself a marketer, first. You have an eye towards what content to produce and know how your content is performing, so you can tweak your output/production accordingly
- You’ll be leading content strategy and production touching 3 key areas: middle of funnel content for our blog and website, Sales enablement content and customer marketing content. Examples include ‘convince and convert’ style blog posts, case-studies, how-to video content, product tours and demos that showcase our capabilities and our product, as well as revisions to various documents and decks used by sales and customer success
- You will co-own our overall video/YouTube strategy along with our Senior Content Marketing Manager and will focus on white-space ‘How to’ content primarily to attract, teach and retain relevant buyer personas.
- Consult with customers and end-users to actively identify high potential opportunities to incorporate into our content strategy
- Deeply understand customer needs and create educational resources that can be used by the broader customer base
- Run our customer advocacy programs such as soliciting testimonials, customer referrals, customer stories, low-fi videos and more for use across our digital channels
- Collaborate with the Customer Success team to run workshops and events that add value to our customer base and helps with retention and expansion efforts
- Own our customer comms program including the monthly customer newsletter and other ad-hoc customer communications
- Run weekly, monthly reports, in-depth analysis of your content’s performance and how it contributed to awareness, leads and so on
- You will build and maintain relationships with a network of subject matter experts and influencers, and effectively work with them for co-marketing purposes. This is an important part of content marketing and could really help us scale reach
What an Incredible Candidate Looks Like
- 5+ years of experience in various Content Marketing roles
- You’ve worked in marketing at an agency or a SaaS/tech company, and are more than familiar with the goals of demand gen and product marketing in this context
- Bonus: you’ve built and executed a YouTube strategy in a previous life and have grown that audience over the years
- Familiar and hands-on experience with producing content with search, influencers, virality in mind as well as leveraging channels like Instagram, Twitter and YouTube
- Used to working directly with customers and building relationships that could be leveraged for customer marketing and education
- You can run a tight, rigorous process and can manage multiple projects and stakeholders through reviews and approvals
- You are a strong writer and storyteller, and can preserve the story of another writer to craft a compelling narrative while policing voice and tone
- You’re good with a high degree of flexibility and ability to navigate ambiguity
- You possess the desire to roll up your sleeves, execute, and create scalable processes within a growing company
- You're self-motivated and will constantly seek out ways to help the company with reach and efficiency
Why Join Superside?
- We are a global company with 140+ subscription customers worldwide and are experiencing strong revenue growth. You will be exposed to all aspects of a business in startup-mode and scaling quickly
- We’re 100% distributed, so you can work from anywhere in the world
- We value employee development; and offer mentorship, meaningful work and many opportunities to step up and lead
- See something you want to improve? Awesome. We’re a flexible and collaborative team that is always learning and growing
- The whole company is closely connected and aligned. We function in a trusting environment, while seeking the truth in an ego-free manner
- We’re just the right size. Not a small startup and not a corporate entity either
- We have a strong social mission. Your impact will extend beyond just the success of the company by making real-world improvements to fair wages and putting design and creative at the forefront of marketing
Superside is an always-on design company that delivers great design at scale to enterprise teams — from everyday production work to large-scale strategic design solutions. By combining top designers and project managers from all over the world, with purpose-built tech and the rigor of DesignOps, Superside makes design hassle-free for customers including PUMA, Shopify, Amazon, Prime Gaming, Autodesk, Outbrain, LVMH and more.
Trusted by scale-ups and enterprise teams, Superside is backed by Y Combinator, Slack Fund, Freestyle Capital, High Alpha Capital and Alliance Ventures. The company is headquartered in Palo Alto, CA with 100+ employees located all around the world spanning 57 countries and 19 timezones. To learn more, visit www.superside.com.