Runway provides all-inclusive workspace memberships for startups and innovation consultancy for global enterprises.
Since 2013, we’ve helped 337 startups across 20+ industries raise over $3.1B, and
18+ Fortune 500 companies innovate and drive real business results.
We need your help to create world-class content for our two main customer segments: founders of startups, and innovation executives at global organizations.
You will report to the Senior Growth Marketing Manager.
What You Will Do
You will plan, execute, and measure Runway's B2B content strategy to durably attract users to our site so we can generate awareness and authority for our brand, and leads for our services.
Here are some of the things you’ll do:
- Lead content marketing initiatives for Runway, which includes: creating and managing the content calendar, producing high-quality, authoritative content related to topics that appeal to our target audiences
- Plan, write, and promote articles for our blog to generate brand awareness, traffic and leads
- Find and collaborate with relevant influencers to improve brand advocacy, amplify our reach, and drive lead generation
- Measure, analyze, and report content initiatives effectiveness & ROI. Factor results into future content recommendations and development.
Who You Are
- A great writer :)
- You are confident working independently, and don’t want to or need to be micromanaged.
- You are proud of your work. You want to work with us to create articles that will rank at the top of Google and be read for years.
- Minimum 3-5 years of experience in content marketing
- Proven track record in content marketing strategy and content development across multiple formats for multiple audiences
- Excellent storytelling, verbal and written communication skills. Ability to write clearly and concisely.
- Strong attention to detail with exceptional project management and organizational skills
- Candidates must be able to commit to work at least 20 hours a week
- Legal right to work in the US
- Design skills (Illustrator/Photoshop/Canva)
Benefits of Working at Runway
- Flexible schedule (can be remote)
- A growth-oriented culture
- Access to all our events
- A fun and caring community of international, high-growth tech startups.