Nacelle was built for technology-forward merchants drawn to the benefits of a headless architecture but dissatisfied with the costs and complexity associated with adoption.
Leaders at FTD.com, Boll & Branch, and Thinx use Nacelle to eliminate the typical maintenance costs and infrastructure complexities related to going headless while accelerating their time-to-market. Unlike traditional commerce solutions, our product is built on event-driven and elastic core technology optimized for flexibility, performance, and customization.
Nacelle is an early stage, venture-backed, fully remote company. Recently closing our Series B round for $50m, our institutional investors include Tiger Global, Index Ventures, Inovia and more. We also have raised from notable industry angels including leaders from Shopify Plus, Attentive, and Klaviyo.
We are looking for a talented Social Media Coordinator to own and manage Nacelle's social media presence across multiple platforms. This is a part-time contract role, estimating about 10 hours per week.
This role will report directly to the SVP of Marketing and will work closely with Marketing, Partnerships, Sales, and other go-to-market teams. You will be joining a marketing team of extremely talented and creative individuals who have cultivated a fun and supportive team environment.
- Coordinate, copywrite, and implement the social media calendar across organic LinkedIn, Twitter, and Facebook
- Create relevant and engaging content
- Partner with the creative team to produce visual assets
- Ensure all content is grammatically correct, accurate, and on-brand
- Assist in keeping the social calendar up-to-date and organized
- Track all channel growth through weekly and monthly reporting and recaps
~10 hours per week
- Prior experience in managing social media accounts
- Track record of writing social media content for technology platforms
- Excellent written and verbal communication
- Extremely organized and adept at project management
- Up to date with the latest trends and best practices in online marketing and measurement
Nice to Have
- Ecommerce/tech industry experience
- Technical writing experience