needs to change for the better. When money is used correctly, it can transform our daily lives and positively impact the planet.
This is an incredibly exciting time to join Kroo. We are at a transition point in our company's history and perched to transform our go-to-market engine in the coming months. As Kroo’s Content Marketing Manager, you will be a key member of our marketing engine that brings our mission, product and features to life.
In this role you will build and execute a multi-channel, multi-buyer, through funnel content marketing strategy that will include everything from managing content campaigns and an editorial calendar to producing case studies and writing performance ads or long-form content for SEO.
Here's What You Would Be Doing
- This person will be responsible for optimising and delivering our content marketing strategy.
- Write social media copy (organic and paid)
- Write monthly newsletters
- Write press releases
- Write 2 x blogs per month
- Writes website content
- Implements SEO strategy
- Engage with key journalists on Twitter, influencers, respond to customers on social media
We’re looking for someone who:
- Strong creative writing ability (this is not a business writer)
- Working knowledge of SEO tools and Google Keyword Planner
- Understands how to build a dashboard to track engagement among different audiences.
- Understands how to use social media management tools - Hootsuite, Buffer etc.
- Comfortable implementing an SEO strategy
What we offer:
- 33 days holiday (including public hols). In addition you’ll also get your birthday on us.
- Options in our company scheme
- Personal Health days
- Access to our workplace pension with a 3% employer contribution
- All the equipment you need to work effectively, usually a Macbook Pro as standard.
- Access to a modern, bustling office in Holborn, Central London with a free gym.
- High degree of autonomy with support from an experienced and supportive team
- Room to grow and excel within a fast paced, high grow growing start-up
- An ethically conscious company that is truly trying to change whats most broken about the industry
Currently the majority of Kroo is working fully remotely. Working remotely has changed many of our lives for the better and we are behind continuing the benefits of flexibility once restrictions are lifted. At the same time, we have a beautiful office in Holborn, which, when used for the right things, can be a useful and powerful tool.
Currently we see a blended model of working 1-2 days a week in the office, so candidates that are able to travel in occasionally are the best fit for our current working practices.
We are firmly committed to creating and maintaining a diverse and inclusive workplace in which all employees are valued, respected, safe, supported, and listened to without judgment or prejudice.
These principles apply to all, regardless of race or ethnicity, age, gender, gender identity or expression, national origin, sexual orientation, mental or physical ability, religion, appearance, political beliefs, educational background, class, and position or tenure within the company. Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion are central to the direction we take at Kroo, and are considered across all aspects of our business.
Closing date: 31st July 2021