Access everything. Kisi builds mobile access systems that let businesses access, share and monitor their physical spaces. We envision a world in which access is fully digitized, easy to manage, and not constrained by keys, cards, fobs or transponders. We offer state of the art apps that make sharing as convenient as entering an email address.
Join Kisi as our first Content Marketing Manager to strategize and create impactful content that will drive lead conversion and company growth. We are looking for a creative builder to use data driven insights and bring the Kisi content strategy to life.
- Develop content and strategies to increase the number of signups from existing traffic.
- Develop long-form, product-focused content for both demand generation and customer-facing content.
- Own messaging and content for the website’s product pages and documentation.
- Work with technology partners and Kisi’s ecosystem to keep content up to date and coordinate launches.
- Develop an SEO-driven content roadmap with a focus on Kisi’s core verticals and audiences.
- Manage external resources (such as freelancers or agencies) and coordinate their projects.
- Website and CMS maintenance, making sure content and setup are up to date.
- Run specific campaigns and actions to reach our audience (eg: link acquisition efforts, partnerships, etc.).
- 2+ Years of experience strategizing and creating content, ideally with a technical focus or in a B2B environment
- Consistently leverages data and insights to shape a content strategy that delivers measurable value
- An entrepreneurial mindset with a creative background
- Experience managing SEO and content roadmaps
- Extremely collaborative and able to partner with stakeholders of all levels internally and externally (crossfunctonally, technology partnerships, freelancers and agencies)
- Real impact: your contributions matter, and your impact will reach customers within a few weeks of onboarding. We have quick turnaround times and enjoy working under reasonable pressure.
- You’re in for the full picture, from understanding and enhancing project requirements to building and verifying that your solutions work.
- Work hard, play hard. Competitive salary, benefits & wellness programs, yearly company bootcamps, but also a lot of heavy lifting and crunching. We want to go above and beyond.
- Anything but ordinary. We’re a fun (& kinda geeky), international crew with offices in Brooklyn and Stockholm as well as teammates all around the world.