At Hopin, we’re reimagining virtual events.
As the first all-in-one virtual venue for live online events, Hopin brings people together in a highly interactive and engaging online experience that feels just like an in-person event, only without the barriers. Whether it’s a 50-person meetup, or a 50,000-person conference—any type of event organizer can host a Hopin event for their attendees, speakers, sponsors, and vendors to convene, learn, and interact face-to-face online. We’re spearheading the innovative technology that is enabling people to gather online like never before.
Our mission is simple: better connections for a better planet. *We believe in events without limits, but events that are sustainable and accessible to everyone—and fun, too! To do this, we need passionate builders and storytellers to join us. Do you love people and technology and the magic that happens when they converge at scale? Do you have the skills and experience we’re looking for to better serve our clients? If so, we’d like to meet.We’ve recently been funded by Accel, Northzone, Seedcamp, Web Summit’s Fund, Slack Fund and a number of high-profile angel investors participated, including Supercell founder Ilkka Paananen, UiPath founder Daniel Dines, Intercom founder Des Traynor, GoCardless COO Carlos Gonzalez-Cadenas and Miro founder Andrey Khusid.
Hopin’s Content Marketing Manager will work closely with the Head of Marketing to create content each month that drives leads and conversions, subscribers, and overall brand awareness. This position is equally strategic as it is operative. You will play a key role in defining Hopin’s messaging, guiding product adoption, and providing thought leadership in the global events marketplace. Your work will reach hundreds of thousands, potentially millions, of people, educating them on what Hopin is, how people are using Hopin, and how to be successful with Hopin.
Your work will enable multiple teams on Hopin:
- Sales team, to close more enterprise accounts and increase conversions of our self-serve product.
- Support team, to reduce inbound emails and website chats by making our resources more informative, updated, and accessible.
- Customer Success, to surface best practices, use cases, and customer wins to share both internally and externally.
- Product, to collaborate on product messaging, feature launches and user adoption.
There is not enough information about Hopin available right now, so your job will be to strategize, analyze, and create segmented and targeted Hopin content that informs the world, our prospective customers, and our paying users who we are, what we do, and why and how we do it.
- Collaborate with various teams to own Hopin’s content strategy
- Implement tools and systems for Hopin content to be an engine of growth
- Create 3-8 various types of content such as ebooks, whitepapers, infographics, videos, guides, blogs, etc. each month to drive leads, subscribers, education, and awareness of Hopin.
- Develop, implement, and manage our blogging strategy and content calendar
- Own our knowledge base, marketing website, and email communications strategy
- Review, sharpen, and promote our values - especially how our values guide our work and culture
- Source and write customer case studies and testimonials
- Work closely with the Community Manager to create and implement integrated social media plan
- Relentlessly track user data and performance metrics of all content and report on how they achieve marketing objectives.
Your skills and experience
- A degree in communication, English, journalism, marketing or related field
- 5+ years of digital marketing experience, preferably SaaS experience
- Excellent copywriting, storytelling, editing, and verbal communication skills
- Strong understanding of content creation tools, marketing automation, and CRM
- Experience with scheduling and managing a content calendar
- Knowledge of content management systems, web analytics, and search engine optimization
- Super motivated, can-do attitude, problem solver and can work in a fast-paced environment.
- Team player who can work cross-functionally across multiple departments.
- Passionate about technology, content and copywriting techniques