We are revolutionizing technical hiring by giving companies a skills-based hiring platform that enables our customers to assess technical skills effectively. We're a friendly, motivated, and passionate group looking for more smiling faces to join us. We’re growing fast and looking to add to our Marketing team. This position is full-time and based in Indianapolis, Indiana or Remote within United States.
As a Content Marketing Manager, you will play a pivotal part in HackerRank’s mission to “Accelerate the World’s Innovation”. You are excited to make an impact and enjoy high-quality content marketing and brand strategy. You will build content to offer value for talent leaders focused on recruiting strong technical teams for engineering hiring managers.
We’ve built an audience of hundreds of thousands of readers across the following channels, featuring advice from influential talent leaders at Atlassian, Adobe, Bloomberg, Elastic, and more. And we’re ready to take our content to the next level. That’s where you come in!
You Will Be Working On
- You will own an d create content from inception to distribution that talent leaders and hiring managers will want to learn more about.
- Partner with our product, customer success, sales, and design team to find and develop our best stories and turn them into engaging pieces of content.
- Demonstrate new content marketing techniques, including SEO, video content, curated 3rd party content, podcasts, and more.
- Discover the core value of our market-leading products, and initiate compelling, creative marketing programs around B2B success stories.
- Research, interview and write stories in a variety of formats (long-form, infographics, blogs, whitepapers, guides, etc.) that capture the attention of our target audience.
- Work closely with our digital marketing lead to optimizing content performance and measure success
- Continuously iterate, experiment, learn and grow with the goal of building demand and awareness around HackerRank’s B2B product suite.
We Are Looking For
- 3+ years of experience working in a content marketing role on a B2B SaaS product
- Proven success of storytelling with the challenge of taking initiative from concept through to production.
- Provide high-quality, impactful content/sales collateral in a variety of formats (infographics, blogs, whitepapers, guides, etc.).
- Experience taking initiative on content marketing programs in a way that inspires B2B audiences to engage and take action
- An ability to measure the success of your programs for constant self-improvement and evaluation of the knowledge set of our sales team
- Drive stakeholders alignment (product, sales, and customer success) to gather the necessary information to ensure the sales team has all they need to be successful
Nice to Have
- Experience working at a public relations firm
- Experience in multimedia content development
Benefits & Perks:
We have a full package of competitive benefits and perks which include:
- Medical, dental, and vision insurance for you and your dependents
- Unlimited paid time off, paid leave for new parents, and flexible work hours
- Employee stock options, 401(k) options, commuter benefits, and cell phone stipend
HackerRank is a Y Combinator alumnus backed by tier-one Silicon Valley VCs with total funding of over $58 million. The HackerRank Developer Skills Platform is the standard for assessing developer skills for 2,000+ companies across industries and 7M+ developers around the world. Companies like LinkedIn, Stripe, and Peloton rely on HackerRank to objectively evaluate skills against millions of developers at every step of the hiring process, allowing teams to hire the best and reduce engineering time. Developers rely on HackerRank to turn their skills into great jobs. We’re data-driven givers who take full ownership of our work and love delighting our customers!
HackerRank is a proud equal employment opportunity and affirmative action employer. We provide equal opportunity to everyone for employment on the basis of individual performance and qualification. We never discriminate on the basis of race, religion, national origin, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, age, or marital, veteran, or disability status. All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.