Gorgias helps Ecommerce companies deliver excellent customer service at scale. Our product creates a unified profile of customers by combining emails, live-chat, and social-media messages with Ecommerce data such as purchase and delivery info.
Combining all this data in a single application makes customer service more efficient and just better. Another fortunate side-effect is that some requests are completely automated using ML. 💬 + 📦 = ❤️
We've been around since 2015, and we're currently serving over 4500+ eCommerce businesses, including Steve Madden, Timbuk2, and Fjällräven. Is working with a real-world application that touches the lives of millions, your thing? Then yeah, Gorgias is for you.
We are looking for our first Content Marketing Manager. Your goal will be to increase the impact of the content on the company's revenue. To achieve it, you will work on both content strategy, production, and distribution sides.
What You'll Do
- Build and prioritize content roadmap based on audiences' needs and internal feedback from marketing, sales, success, bizdev.
- Run industry & SEO analysis to identify new content opportunities and to come up with creative ideas.
- Define metrics to follow the impact of the content in terms of ARR.
- Write different content types: TOFU articles, customer stories, landing pages, newsletter, social posts, ebooks, etc.
- Gatekeeper of the content to ensure high quality and brand consistency for any content published on Gorgias name
- Streamline content production workflow to be able to produce more content by keeping a hight level of quality
- Outsource some content production to contractors and manage them
- Identify new formats/ideas of content that will grow the content channel performances (videos, podcasts, interviews, etc)
- Publish content
- Manage and enhance existing content distribution channels (newsletter, social media)
- Identify new opportunities for content distribution
You Are The Perfect Candidate if You Have
STRONG ENGLISH WRITING SKILLS
- to write and proofread content
- to adapt and enhance our company tone of voice
- to refurbish existing content to extend the lifetime
- to come up with innovative ideas of contents
- to measure and understand content performances
- to be able to publish SEO optimized content
- to identify content opportunities through SEO researches
PROJECT MANAGEMENT CAPABILITIES
- to own content production roadmap
- to Increase the content production velocity
- to manage content writers contractors
STRONG EMPATHETIC CAPACITY
- to collect internal feedback for the content roadmap
- to understand our audiences, their needs and the content they like
IDEALLY (but not mandatory)
- Some ecommerce industry knowledge
- Open to working in a very international environment (early calls with Europe)
- At least 3 years of content experience
Company Perks & Benefits
- Competitive salary, equity packages, and performance bonus packages
- 5 weeks of vacation and parental leave
- Latest MacBook Pro or equivalent
- Health insurance
- Free lunch x5 a week
- 1 company retreat per year
More About Gorgias
- Raised our Series B in November 2020
- What our customers are saying about us
- Check-out our software stack
- We're hiring for other postitions!
- Check-out our company's values
Why You Should Join Us
- 🚀 Join a high growth tech startup at a crucial time, and with an unusually technical growth team
- 🥇 Work with a talented team you'll learn a lot from
- 💡 Apply your skills to have a strong impact on our brand perception
- 🙏 Join a company where automation, good & clean data are core beliefs shared by all