As the Content Marketing Manager, your primary goal will be generating content that resonates with our customers, helps grow website traffic and conversions, and accelerates the buyer’s journey.
Fairwinds is seeking a collaborative and driven individual to join as our Technical Content Marketing Manager and lead our content strategy and development.
In this role, you will report to the VP of Marketing. We are looking for someone who will be hands on, as well as provide strategic insights and direction for our content development efforts. You will work closely with our engineering, product, customer success and marketing teams to collaborate on a content strategy and roadmap and then execute against it. You are adept at interviewing subject matter experts. You are excited about owning content from the top of the funnel all the way through and eager to partner with marketing peers on content promotion.
- You have 5-7 years as a content author, writing content that resonates with a technical audience. You understand the DevOps and open source communities and what they care about. Ideally, you have even published content about containers and Kubernetes.
- You’re a self-motivated and directed individual who takes ownership of projects from start to finish, writes prolifically, and prides yourself on quality results. You love creating credible, pragmatic, technical material in a variety of formats, e.g. whitepapers, ebooks, blogs, podcasts, and webinars that resonates with developers and technical leaders and has been published on sites that they frequent.
- You want to promote your content across social media and can own the channel.
- You take an outcomes-driven approach to content development and set KPIs to meet or exceed. You partner with growth marketing to ensure alignment with SEO campaigns.
- You have a “growth mindset” and learn from projects that don’t go as planned in order to continuously improve.
- You’re an amazing communicator. You listen, and your written, oral, and visual communication is clear, concise, and tuned carefully to your audience.
- You are passionate about customers and creating materials to help them be successful in their jobs.
- You are a creative problem solver. You have a keen eye for details.
- You’re organized, communicative, and accountable—you own your role entirely, while being open to critique, suggestions, and new ideas.
- As a bonus, you have experience working in HubSpot or with other marketing automation software.
- Another bonus, you will have worked marketing cloud native technologies.
Fairwinds is on the cutting edge of Kubernetes. We are a “Remote First” organization working U.S. hours, headquartered in Boston, MA. We believe our solutions (SaaS, Managed Service, Professional Services, Training, etc.) enable our customers to succeed with Kubernetes. We want individuals who want to join a growing team!
We are a group of curious and motivated individuals, guided by our values of respect, inclusion, compassion, and kindness.
Fairwinds is an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Compensation and Benefits
- Salary $75k+ based on experience
- Medical - 100% paid by Company
- Dental - 100% paid by Company
- Vision - 100% paid by Company
- Stock options
- Tax Savings Accounts (FSA)
- Life Insurance
- Unlimited PTO
- Remote-first (US remote hours)