We’re a small team spread across two offices (Copenhagen and London) and intend to stay lean but we know that to smash our mission we need to source a tight-knit team of exceptional people that just completely resonate with the task we need to achieve (the talkers can sit on the sidelines)
Employee Equity Schemes are broken and have been since the industrial revolution it’s time to start the much-needed Employee Equity Revolution. Fired up yet?!
We’ve just raised £3M in funding, we have over 1000 of the hottest scale-ups across Europe using our software and we’re gearing up to go further, much further across Europe and beyond.
Check out some of our press coverage:
The impact of our work in the current economic climate with unemployment on the rise could not be more important to get liquidity to employees who need it now, not tomorrow!
As you can probably see, writing and content is not our strongest suit (but we try hard) and that’s where you come in. Someone who loves all things content, copywriting and making complex information understandable and engaging to anyone who reads it. A storyteller, a wordsmith and someone who loves communicating and elevating everything they touch.
To put it even more on a pedestal, we’re looking for someone with an objective to own the entire conversation around transparency and empowerment around equity and democratising wealth as we know it in 2020 and beyond.
Are you up for the challenge and ready to become part of this mission?!
What you might do, the skills we need and what we’re looking for:
- Work directly with our Head of Growth to ideate and execute the overall content marketing strategy, social and audience development for Capdesk.
- Produce, curate and manage content in all its forms.
- Attend and report from conferences, you will attend conferences, ideally earning a place as a trusted blogger to report on the conference and generate social activity that grows the Capdesk reputation and brand.
- Research the equity landscapes, engaging influencers, writers and practitioners, curating their content, along with other insightful papers, blogs and other content that adds to the agendas we care about.
- You will also manage our own content, ensuring that our papers, PR articles and blogs are shared with the relevant audiences.
- Build and engage with our community through the social landscape, engaging in conversations, hosting chats, sharing content and generally embedding yourself and Capdesk as a leading member and voice in the community.
Build our presence and credibility across our core channels:
- You have experience in copywriting, content strategy and development of tone of voice
- You are passionate about tackling a lack of transparency in the workplace around equity and have a full understanding (or keen to fully understand) of the issues, with your finger on the pulse in this area.
- You have a strong understanding of data analytics and methods of evaluating the effectiveness of content
- You have excellent influencing skills to work with a variety of clients and internal stakeholders
- You should have excellent verbal and written communication skills (inc. public speaking)
- Ability to work remotely (likley can be very remote for the right person)
What your friends preach about you
- She/he should have been a journalist (she/he rocks!)
- Calls things out as they are a straight shooter
- A friend you always want to have your back in tough situations
- Humble and always wanting more for her/himself and others
- Competitive but not annoying about it
- Take every mistake as an opportunity to grow
Who you are and want to be
- You are ambitious and driven by challenges
- You are a people person and can connect with others easily
- You are a great communicator and find the right words in difficult situations
- You know the importance of listening in a productive conversation
- You have an entrepreneurial spirit and love learning new things
What you can expect from us
- Transparent Equity Ownership, everyone shares in the profits and wealth at Capdesk
- 25 days holiday per year
- Flexible working (pretty much full remote if needed)
- Bi-annual trips and team camps
What customers and our people are saying about us:
Here is what our customers have to say: https://www.capterra.com/p/179920/Capdesk/
Here is what our current and past hires have to say: https://www.glassdoor.com/Overview/Working-at-Capdesk-EI_IE3043122.11,18.htm