Miles Technologies is looking for a researcher, storyteller, content creator that loves to tell a story to persuade people into action to join our Striven business software team.
If you’re a talented content creator who wants to produce various types of downloadable content and blog regularly, to expand our digital footprint, awareness, subscribers, and leads, we want to talk to you!
A TYPICAL DAY AS A MILES' CONTENT MARKETING INTERN:
- Create content that drives leads, subscribers, awareness, and/or other important metrics (examples include ebooks, whitepapers, infographics, guides, templates, etc.).
- Blog on an ongoing basis to support and promote our customers and to attract site visitors through search, social media, and email subscribers.
- Grow our customers subscriber base by providing them with regular, helpful content that’s aligned with their needs and interests within their industry
- Collaborate with other marketers, and external influencers and industry experts to produce relevant content that meets the needs of both key stakeholders and our audience.
- Convince others that your creative ideas are worth investing time and effort in. This role is at the core of the marketing team, and others will rely on your work every single day.
-Ideal candidate will have a bachelor’s degree in journalism, public relations, media communications, marketing, advertising, or corporate communications.
-Demonstrated experience producing content for the web specifically, as well as channel-specific knowledge (blog, SlideShare, Facebook, Twitter, etc.) with a focus on generating content that appeals to specific targeted audiences.
-Past experience building audiences either online or offline.
-A dual-minded approach: You’re highly creative and an excellent writer but can also be process-driven, think scale, and rely on data to make decisions