At HackerRank, we’re looking for a highly collaborative and creative content marketing intern who is passionate about telling stories that make the technical feel more human and authentic. You possess the ability to bring your ideas to life in new and inspiring ways.
You Will Be Working On
- Producing high-quality, well-researched blogs, white papers, emails, web copy, case studies, presentations, and research reports
- Understanding customer challenges and industry trends in order to build more effective and engaging content
- Collaborate with designers and developers to create landing pages, guides, and new-age forms of content
We Are Looking For
- Someone fresh out of college who is keen to work with a brand that gives them exposure to both B2B and B2C audiences.
- You have a natural flair for storytelling and enjoy creating engaging pieces of content
- You’re a team player who can work both independently and collaboratively
- You’re just as comfortable powering through Excel models as you are whipping up white papers or creative presentations
- Possess enthusiasm, creativity, entrepreneurial spirit, and a growth-mindset
- You have strong communication skills
Life as an Intern at Hackerrank
World class mentors, great culture and amazing people and opportunities to make a difference all in a real world scenario and right at the beginning of your career! If this sounds exciting, read on...
- Each one of you will be paired with a mentor, who will support you throughout your internship.
- You get to push your code to prod and contribute to meaningful & real-world projects right from your first month.
- Transparent communication is the key metrics binding all of us here. You’ll have access to all the information needed including the company’s progress every week directly from the Executive team.
- You’ll have direct access to all employees in the company and can always challenge the status quo enabling you to be more data driven.
- Whether you're graduating and seeking a full-time position after your internship, or hoping to return for another internship next year, you'll be considered for a returning offer during your internship.
- You get to design your own internship page with your batch. Glance through the previous years’ pages 2014, 2015, 2016, 2017, 2018 winter, 2018 summer, 2019 winter, 2019 summer, 2020 winter, Indy 2020 winter, 2021 winter and 2021 summer.
- Is it only for 6 months? Yes, it is a 6 months full-time Internship.
- Is it a Paid/Unpaid internship? It is a paid Internship!
- Is it a remote/in-office internship? It is a remote full-time internship
- I am in my 2nd year of college. Can I apply or is it only for the final year students? Anyone with the skillset mentioned above can apply. Be it a first year student or already graduated. We are looking at someone with the right skillset and passion.