eVisit is looking for a Content Marketing Director to lead our content marketing strategy and creation. Reporting to the Chief Marketing Officer, you’ll be responsible for defining, creating, and editing content that engages our target audiences in the healthcare market. You are an exemplary writer and editor, and can develop copy for a range of external and internal audiences across traditional and digital channels. Your content builds brand awareness, engages prospects and customers, and converts into leads. You should be an experienced content creator and strategist who ensures messages across audiences are consistent and brand standards are applied in all marketing content channels and types. This role requires a high level of creativity, attention to detail, and project management skills.
What You’ll Do
- Build, socialize, and execute an annual content strategy that aligns with marketing objectives and company goals, while maintaining brand voice, style and tone across all channels.
- Create our thought leadership program by developing well-researched and insight-driven materials that position eVisit and members of our executive team as experts in tele-health.
- Create all marketing content, such as blogs, video scripts, webinar presentations, social media posts, messaging, and collateral.
- Design an action plan for identifying gaps in our content resource library, and establish next steps to close the gaps.
- Work with freelance writers and designers as need to develop and finalize content marketing assets.
- Support demand generation with content syndication strategies, including content distribution in various formats and across multiple channels to best reach our target audiences.
- Launch and lead the process for positioning marketing content of all new products, solutions, and features.
- Develop formal positioning process, including management of stakeholder approvals and messaging frameworks.
- Create strategic messaging and materials to promote our reseller partners, and integrate partner content into the broader eVisit story.
- Provide support, direction and execution on content that effectively communicates our product road map to customers, partners, employees and other relevant audiences.
- Establish, maintain and follow editorial governance through style guides, creative briefs, campaign overviews, messaging framework templates and other internal tools.
- Build, own and share the integrated marketing calendar to maintain real-time view of marketing activities, keep cross-functional teams aligned, and drive consistent communication of top priorities.
- Analyze content performance and apply those insights to improve existing content and test better content ideas for the future
- Bachelor’s Degree in English, Creative Writing, Journalism or related field.
- 10+ years’ experience in online writing and content marketing, or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Expert wordsmith, storyteller and content strategist who can showcase our product’s value in a compelling way.
- Excellent teamwork, communication, organizational and project management skills.
- Experience working with content management systems and managing agency or freelance resources.
- Editorial mindset with the ability to research, learn about a wide range of topics and propose creative ideas, all while operating on firm deadlines.
- Experience working with high-performing teams and against tight deadlines while supporting the needs of and communicating with multiple stakeholder.
- Competitive salary based on experience.
- Great benefits package including medical, dental, vision, HSA & FSA plans.
- Generous PTO plan, plus 10 paid national holidays.
- Fun, collaborative environment where the company is working to define the future of telemedicine.
- Excellent opportunity for professional growth.