At Domestika we’re looking for an US English Content Marketing Copywriter - Remote - Time Zone GMT y GMT +2.
Domestika is one of the largest growing creative communities within the creative industry. It all started as a small but dynamic showcase of creative professionals, designed to help them connect and learn from each other. Years later, born from this core value, Domestika widened its reach by designing and producing online courses for all those who want to learn and improve professionally with the best teachers. The community has grown to more than 4 million people who are constantly curious and passionate about learning new skills.
What Does a Content Marketing Copywriter do at Domestika?
You will work across multiple teams remotely, in a fun, fast-moving, and friendly team, writing course descriptions and coming up with creative ideas to generate impact and conversion for all marketing channels. You have to be creative, experienced, and passionate about writing!
- Native US English speaker.
- Advanced Spanish level.
- 5 or more years of experience writing and thinking in creative environments (advertising or e-commerce).
- Exquisite written and verbal ability in English. Grammar nerds are welcome!
- High sensitivity to understand the tone of the contents in Spanish and reflecting it naturally in English.
Would Be a Plus
- You are passionate about anything creative.
- You can communicate ideas in an inspiring and effective way.
- You are a natural editor or proofreader.
- You have the ability to understand our brand values and translate them into written pieces.
- You’re connected to the local and international creative scene.
- You don’t just think and write, you use judgement and autonomy to find and solve problems accurately.
- You’re self-critical and aim to be perfect in every written piece you produce.
- You know SEO and understand the importance of writing with people in mind, but also thinking about search engines.
- You’re organized and love to be the owner of your projects.
- You’re a team player.
- You’re proactive about suggesting ideas.
- You’re flexible and open for feedback.
What Do We Offer?
- Working in one of the leading companies in the creative industry.
- A creative, dynamic, exciting, collaborative, and multicultural team.
- Fast-moving environment in which you can hone your skills, learn along your colleagues, and grow professionally.
- An honest salary according to your experience and profile.
What Do We Need From You So That You Can Apply?
- Your CV.
- A portfolio with your best work.
- A cover letter explaining why you are the one we are looking for.
Take a Look at the Kind of Work You Will Do
- Landings: https://www.domestika.org/en/courses/756-transforming-your-creative-ideas-into-personal-projects
- Mini trailer: https://youtu.be/CvzOWnn8woU
- Campaign: https://youtu.be/0oRJtQ1Vkwo
- Interior Design: https://youtu.be/XwC8pd0Bdp4