At Turquoise, we're making healthcare pricing simpler, more transparent and lower cost for everyone. Have you or a family member ever gotten an MRI, or a lab, or even a straightforward surgery without knowing the cost in advance? That's bonkers, right? We're going to fix that.
We’ve already launched our consumer-facing website that allows anyone to search and compare hospital insurance rates - something never before possible. Now, we're rolling out a suite of new products for providers, payers and patients to clean up the healthcare transaction. We want to change how the industry works from the inside out.
We're a seed-stage startup backed by top VCs. More importantly, we're a multi-talented group of folks (moonlighting as authors, bass players, improv instructors, chefs, woodworkers, linguists, and trivia buffs) with a big passion for improving healthcare. We're eager to find ambitious yet well-rounded teammates to join us on this mission.
We are looking for a driven, entrepreneurial marketer to help us amplify and grow our mission to increase price transparency in healthcare. You will be responsible for creating, improving, and maintaining sales and marketing content in order to drive inbound leads and sales conversions.
Our ideal candidate is an excellent writer and strong storyteller, with the ability to bring the Turquoise voice to the content that they create. In this role, you will leverage your creative writing skills and storytelling ability to create compelling sales and marketing content with strong brand consistency and straightforward messaging. Ultimately, you will be responsible for ensuring that our audiences know what we do and what value we can bring to them!
- Create and publish engaging content (website, sales collateral, blog posts, etc)
- Stay up-to-date with product and industry developments and generate new ideas to draw audience’s attention
- Develop content strategy aligned with short-term and long-term marketing targets
- Work with the Product and Sales teams to align on content needs and improvements
- Optimize content according to SEO
- Measure the success of content and identify ways to improve reach
- Fluidly meet the sporadic daily needs of a small, growing startup
- Strong storyteller - ability to create value by weaving narratives that will resonate with customers
- Excellent writing skills in English
- Understanding of the healthcare industry and the players within it
- Passion for improving healthcare (bonus for passion about healthcare payments)
- Team player with zero ego
- Ability to work effectively in a remote environment
- Bachelor’s degree, OR equivalent experience/knowledge. We are happy to work with strong candidates with non-traditional educational backgrounds
Bonus Points For
- Revenue cycle, healthcare payments and/or medical billing experience
- Personal blog with strong readership
- Health Care Plan (Medical, Dental & Vision)
- Unlimited Time Off
- 401K + Matching
- Family Leave (Maternity, Paternity)
- Work From Home
- Stock Option Plan
- Monthly Wellness Benefit
- Annual Learning & Development Benefit
Turquoise Health is a fully remote company based in the US. Our founding team is located in California (San Diego) and London. We work with team members and contractors in the US and around the world, but for this role, we are seeking US-based candidates.