Axelar connects web3. We are building a decentralized, universal interoperability platform connecting blockchains, applications, assets and users.
The Axelar Platform consists of an SDK including a protocol suite, tools, and APIs, designed to break down the barriers to cross-chain communication. Powered by a decentralized open network of validators; anyone can join the network, use it and build on it. Platform developers can plug-in their blockchains to other ecosystems, and application builders and users can leverage a simple protocol and API to access global liquidity and communicate with the entire ecosystem.
The Axelar team has deep roots in distributed systems, consensus, and cryptography.
The venture is backed by Polychain, Dragonfly Capital, Coinbase, Binance X, DCVC, and others. It was founded by Sergey Gorbunov (PhD MIT) and Georgios Vlachos (MSc MIT), who previously worked together on the founding team at Algorand.
About The Role
This is one of Axelar’s first marketing hires and will be a highly impactful role in the development of the organization’s marketing team. The Content Marketing Writer will write and distribute short and long-form content across a variety of media and channels. We are focused on engaging, educating and building a community with web3 protocol and application developers. For this role we are looking for someone who both loves to write and has proven experience consistently creating high quality content that resonates.
Axelar is pre-launch. Come build something great with us.
Role & Responsibilities
- Research and write long-form content - blogs, case studies, guides, scripts.
- Write and collaborate with Designers to create promotional content - email newsletters, social posts, ad copy, landing pages
- Work with Head of Marketing to establish a content marketing plan
- Build a publication calendar and consistently publish high quality content
- Own metrics and reporting for your content and use this data to inform future decision-making
- Collaborate with Community team to gather feedback and continually refine your content and craft
- Create and maintain an organized content library, ensuring assets are available to internal stakeholders, partners and the broader ecosystem
- You love to write, strong personal drive and high accountability
- 4+ years of experience in technical marketing content creation, marketing technical software products, or writing content with primary audience being software developers
- Portfolio of written work and professional references from previous employers
- Experience pulling, understanding, and acting on content analytics: you have experience using Google Analytics, SEMRush, and ahrefs, to improve based on what you learn
- You are genuinely interested and curious about blockchain from technical, economic and philosophical perspectives.
- Autonomous, distributed environment with the opportunity to work collaboratively in a diverse team across the world
- The scope to contribute to high impact work and really make a difference in a decentralized protocol
- Chance to really challenge yourself while becoming an expert on the nuances of web3 and developing blockchain ecosystems in the process
- Unlimited time off throughout the year to rest and recharge
- Competitive compensation with stock options, experiencing growth from the initial phase