Petal’s mission is to bring financial opportunity and innovation to everyone.
We're pioneering a new approach to credit, by analyzing an applicant’s banking history, in addition to credit history, to determine their creditworthiness. We call this technology a Cash Score — and it takes into account income, spending, and savings. It’s currently helping thousands of people qualify for credit at better rates, even if they’ve never had it before.
We bring the same ingenuity to our credit card products. Our simple and intuitive app gives members access to credit score tracking, budgeting tools, subscription management, and automated payment options—everything they need to make financial progress.
Now more than ever, Americans need help improving their credit safely, responsibly, and affordably. If this sounds like something you’d like to be a part of, apply now, and let’s change this trillion-dollar industry together.
At Petal, we're looking for people with kindness, positivity, and integrity. You're encouraged to apply even if your experience doesn't precisely match the job description. Your skills and potential will stand out—and set you apart—especially if your career has taken some extraordinary twists and turns. At Petal, we welcome diverse perspectives from people who think rigorously and aren't afraid to challenge assumptions.
The Content Marketing Associate Role
Petal aims to bring financial innovation and opportunity to everyone. As a Content Marketing Associate, you will be part of an innovative and collaborative team tasked with telling Petal’s story on a variety of platforms including our blog, Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, Medium, and more. In this role you’ll use your creativity, customer obsessed mindset, and strong communication skills to develop content that drives education and action.
- Develop a strategic content curriculum, informed by data driven insights, channel best practices, and brand guidelines, to engage target audiences and meet key business objectives
- Produce and manage content primarily for Petal’s blog and social channels, with flexibility to expand into other channels as well
- Brief creative partners and collaborate cross-functionally (sometimes owning copy development and other times collaborating with other copywriting resources)
- Assess performance using analytics, and optimize accordingly
Characteristics Of a Successful Candidate
- 2+ years of experience in content marketing planning and execution, ideally with a portfolio of work that demonstrates your exceptional writing
- A strong understanding of SEO and social media platforms and tools
- Excellent communication skills used both to produce compelling narratives and guide cross-functional partners to help execute your vision
- Highly organized, with attention to detail and the ability to manage multiple workstreams at once, so that you can plan for and manage a robust content calendar
For our California employment information privacy statement, please click here.