We’re a venture-backed, early-stage consumer healthcare start-up aiming to help people with chronic conditions live their best lives.
This is as "consumer" as it gets within healthcare, and one of the rare cases where the person receiving the service is the decision-maker and the payer. Think eCommerce meets healthcare, so it's ok if you don't come from the healthcare world. (We're still stealth but you'll get the inside scoop when we meet).
Interested? Read on!
Better Health is looking for a Content Marketing Associate to join our growing Marketing team. You'll work directly with our Head of Content to define and execute our content strategy across a variety of channels. We're a small team so this is a great opportunity to get hands-on experience across a number of different projects. Our company brand is rooted in empathy and honesty, and most of our audience skews older. Your goal will be to help create a strong education-focused platform, which will reliably attract new members for us to work with.
Some things you might work on:
• Write, write, write! We need to source and produce user stories, educational resources, landing pages, tutorials and more. You primary responsibility will be to help us build this content engine. Bonus points if you have experience writing SEO content.
• Package content for distribution across our website, social media, email newsletters, and more.
• Propose new types of content that help us reinforce our story for individual customers, and other stakeholders such as caregivers, physicians, and nurses. You'll have the opportunity to directly influence our strategy.
• Work closely with Support and Product to learn about our users, what questions they have, what content they want to see, how they understand our services, and how they can get the most out of working with us.
We're looking for you if you:
• Love writing and can share samples of previous work.
• Have the ability to brainstorm, create and effectively distribute compelling content
• Have an ability to take a complex topic and turn it into a fun-to-read and easy-to-understand story.
• Have a solid understanding of social media marketing.
Bonus points if you also have:
• Experience in email marketing
• Experience in SEO research and writing
• Experience at a consumer healthcare company