BuySellAds helps connect great brands with hard-to-reach audiences. You’ve probably seen our ad solutions on a number of creative sites such as Bootstrap, CodePen, Coding Horror, and many more.
We also work on our own internal projects and that’s where you come in. We’re looking for someone to help manage and grow our suite of design and development web properties on our Owned & Operated team. Working together as a small, tactical unit, we’ll either be maintaining and growing existing sites, or transitioning recently acquired properties to fresh buildouts when it makes sense.
Your role will be all things content! While we have a number of web properties, we’d love this role to first focus on stock photos and remote work topics. With a mixture of blog posts, email newsletters, and social media posts, we’re looking for you to be our go-to expert, running the content strategy & executing on it. This role will be super dynamic and is perfect for someone ready to level up!
We are a fully distributed/remote team and stay connected through Slack. We largely work around an EST schedule but are flexible.
Here’s What You’ll Do
- Write/manage blog posts in the stock photo space (trends, featured photographers, round-ups, etc.)
- Write/manage blog posts in the remote work/job spaces
- Leverage social media when needed (twitter, IG)
- Incorporating new content into email newsletters
- Find clever ways to bring more awareness to our sites via Quora, Reddit, listicles etc.
- Work with SEO team to incorporate best practices into all copywriting
Sound Like You?
- You have a background in writing content professionally for at least 2+ years
- You genuinely enjoy the writing/editing process and know when it’s time to put the keyboard down
- You work smart by writing content that can be broadcast on multiple platforms in various formats
- You’re comfortable being the voice of the content department
- You enjoy running your own editorial calendar
- You have a side project or passion in the creator space and/or remote work space
Interested? Send us your resume and portfolio, along with a note letting us know why you're interested in joining our team!