Alchemy powers the core infrastructure for leading blockchain companies around the globe, enabling them to build better products and user experiences through next-generation blockchain infrastructure platform and developer tools. We're on a mission to create a platform to enable people to build great products for the blockchain space - similar to what Microsoft and Apple did for computers.
Our team consists of top Stanford & MIT engineers with decades of experience at Google, Facebook, Microsoft, Linkedin, and Pinterest building massively scalable infrastructure, AI, and products that millions of users love. We've been in stealth so hopefully you haven't much about us, but we're backed by the top execs, investors, and institutions in Silicon Valley including Stanford University and Coinbase.
We're growing rapidly and hiring in all roles - so reach out and say hi if you're interested in joining awesome family + mission! 🎉
As a Content Marketer at Alchemy, you will design, write, and deliver high impact, content-led marketing activities that grow engagement with the broader community and build the company’s brand. You will be responsible for generating and building a content library that includes case studies, blog posts, whitepapers, podcasts, and tutorials, so that we have relevant content to offer any audience. Ultimately, this content will be used to push awareness of Alchemy and communicate the value propositions of our product.
The ideal candidate brings experience in creating content for high growth start-ups and has some interest in crypto. Additionally, this person shows a combination of strategic thinking, attention to detail, and project management skills.
What Will You be Doing?
- Create content such as case studies, blog posts, podcasts, videos, and presentations, with an emphasis on written content
- Own a customer-led marketing case study program, focused on our clients
- Focus on making complex and technical topics simple and approachable for all audiences
- Create engaging and timely social media updates, while tracking metrics
- Develop and execute strategies to grow our audience and promote our blogs, videos, events, courses, and podcasts
- Bring a creative eye to writing content, making it more effective through style and format
- Create and maintain help center articles, product related content, and email content
- Interview internal teammates and clients, and keep up with market news and trends, to identify new content topics of interest to our clients
- Run Alchemy’s editorial calendar: manage multiple content projects from idea through to publication
What Skills do You Need?
- 3+ years of experience implementing a content marketing strategy at a top startup or tech company
- Desire to take ownership of work and work with minimal oversight
- Experience writing and publishing content for a large consumer audience through different channels of support, including voice, e-mail, social and/or chat.
- You know how to tailor your style, tone, and message to a specific audience
- Deep knowledge of online marketing and analytics tools
- You've refined exceptional writing, editing, verbal skills
- Ability to self-motivate, prioritise tasks, monitor results, and drive projects to completion largely independently
- Prior experience working in a high growth environment
*Note: Salary and Equity are just random numbers AngelList forces us to put here and actual comp will be dependent on your skills and experience :)
Email: email@example.com or apply below!