When it comes to digital communities, we're leading the way. From product marketing to sales enablement to SaaS to customer success (and more) we've built and grown global communities from scratch and now we're on an unstoppable mission to scale them - at pace.
Content's at the core of everything we do and adding value, authority, and leadership through words is how we've grown at the incredible rate we have.
To continue on our current trajectory, we need an experienced content manager - like you?
What You’ll Be Doing
- Overseeing the content strategies, creation and publication process across our portfolio of communities.
- Managing a team of 6+ in-house copywriters, plus 2-3 freelance writers.
- Editing everything from blogs to reports to emails to landing pages (etc.) to ensure every piece of content is as concise, accurate, and impactful as can be.
- Ensuring every piece of digital content is optimised for SEO and upskilling the content team, where necessary, so that SEO is front of mind. Always.
- Tightening the relationship between content and commercial to ensure we’re maximizing all revenue opportunities.
- Supporting our in-house copywriters in devising editorial calendars that feed into our core content objectives: organic traffic and revenue growth.
- Regularly analysing the impact of our content and making tactical and strategic adjustments on the back of cold, hard data.
- Keeping a close eye on content marketing and industry data so we can anticipate trends and stay one step ahead of what our markets want.
- Rolling out and running year-round L&D and team engagement programs.
Skills You Won’t Survive Without
- 2-3 years experience in a similar role.
- Very strong SEO knowledge.
- Proven content strategy and project management experience.
- The ability to work under pressure.
- Strong content presentation skills.
- Outstanding organizational and time management skills.
- Excellent analytical skills.
- Exceptional marketing and collaborative skills.
- Effective communication skills.
- Solid understanding of Google Analytics and Ahrefs.
We have offices in London & Manchester, this role can be fully remote, office based in either location or hybrid.
£32,000.00 basic salary
- Extra day off on your birthday
- Flexible hours and early summer finishes
- New tech gear: laptop, screen, mouse, keyboard. We got you covered
- Company social events
- A unique opportunity to join a fast-growth scale-up, unparalleled learning opportunities, with excellent opportunities for progression
- 25 days holiday (excl. bank holidays)
- Work from home opportunities
- Sociable and supportive team (and an office dog)
- Free coffee and tea, snacks fruit, and treats.