Founded in 2019, Felix is a patient-driven digital healthcare company that puts you in control of your health and wellbeing. We’re passionate about building technology and beautiful customer experiences to make healthcare more accessible (and more enjoyable) for all Canadians. Our strong venture partners provide us the resources to support our rapid growth and we are continuing to build our incredible team based in Toronto. Felix is Canada's first end-to-end healthcare experience, providing online treatment, prescription delivery and ongoing care across a growing range of categories such as birth control, erectile dysfunction, acne and more.
We are looking for a talented and creative content marketer to rapidly expand Felix’s audience through the iteration and diversification of our content channels. This will be a key role in increasing awareness and familiarity with the company by using content to engage a wide audience with our brand.
This position requires someone who has an enthusiasm for content in all forms, across editorial, social and video, and is passionate about the impact content can have in driving business results.
The right candidate will be an accomplished content creator, with excellent written communications skills and editorial judgement, with experience developing and executing content strategy, working with a network of content creators.
Most of all they will be an ideas machine with the ability to execute in a fast paced environment.
What You'll Do
- Develop strategy. Formulate a content strategy to rapidly grow Felix’s audience and engage our existing followers and customers determining key messages, channels and content formats across al Felix content channels
- Own Content: You will serve as the editor of the Felix blog planning content and writing or commissioning pieces from contributors with the aim of growing traffic to the Felix site; In addition, by collaborating with in-house design team you will plan social content calendar.
- Expand our audience - Look for opportunities to use content to reach our audience outside of Felix’s owned channels through partnerships, influencer programs or working to secure earned media opportunities.
- Drive growth: Connect with the other parts of the growth team to provide content solutions to further business objectives whether through SEO, paid marketing, or user retention.
How You Will Do It
- *Outstanding editorial judgement *- You will develop a keen sense of both what our audience wants to hear about it and what performs well from a numbers perspective to create, commission and edit relevant and original content.
- Clear thinking and clear communication - In a fast-paced environment with competing priorities and demands, you never lose sight of what we are trying to say, who we’re trying to say it to, and why.
- *Relentless creativity *- What our content looks like will be your domain. To help Felix stand out you will be challenged to develop and bring to life original engaging strategies and content across multiple channels.
- *Knowing your data *- You will need to be comfortable with using data to understand our audience, validate your hypotheses about content strategy, and to prove the success of your work to the business.
- Strong collaboration - Your work will touch all areas of the business and require collaboration to match - whether that is with our design, user acquisition, customer experience, product or engineering teams.
- 3+ years minimum experience in content marketing with a strong background in written editorial , with an outstanding portfolio of past content work.
- Strong copywriting skills including short and long form copy
- Experience developing and executing cross channel content strategies in a brand environment.
- Detailed understanding of social channels, and a keen interest in the latest trends in content
- Sharp attention to detail when reviewing content be it visual or editorial assets.
- Ability to lead but will also roll up sleeves and dig in; prior management experience a must
- Familiarity with the principles of creating content for SEO activations
- Experience briefing and managing content creation from third party and freelance content creators
- Experience sourcing and editing graphics for content; Familiarity with image editing software (Photoshop, Illustrator) preferred
- Comfort with a fluid environment; job description captures general responsibilities, but the role will be much more diverse and evolve over time
- Full medical, dental and vision benefits
- Maternity / paternity policy
- 4 weeks vacation (3 weeks anytime + 1 week during the holidays)
- Stock option grant
- Very cute puppies
We are proud to be an equal opportunity workplace committed to building a team culture that celebrates diversity and inclusion.
Seniority Level: Intermediate**
**Location: Toronto, Remote (Canada). We have an office in Toronto, but are currently working remotely and open to candidates from anywhere in Canada.
How to Apply: Please email your resume and cover letter to **email@example.com with the subject line **Content Manager.