Email on Acid offers the most comprehensive and flexible automated email pre-deployment platform in the world. As the industry leader in email readiness, the company’s platform helps developers, marketers, and enterprise organizations deliver email perfection. By upending the arduous process of manually checking an email prior to deployment, Email on Acid achieves efficiencies, improves marketing ROI, and protects brand reputation with its time-saving tools.
We were established in July of 2009 and are 100% bootstrapped. We are the industry leading provider in email message quality. There are over 100,000 worldwide customers using our platform. When we started this company, email development was anything but easy. The internet was full of resources for web developers, but we could hardly find anything to help email developers. So, we set out to create a service that would make it easy to find and fix email problems and give developers and marketers a place to talk about email. We love email and are dedicated to making email marketing as simple as possible.
What We Offer
- Energized Work Atmosphere: Intelligent and driven colleagues
- Comprehensive Compensation: Competitive salaries, 100% paid health for employee and generous contributions for family, dental, and vision benefits for employees & families, health savings options,
- 401(k) with an employer match
- Work/Life Balance: Open PTO
- 100% Remote Organization
Communication – We listen to understand
Courage – We take smart risks
Discipline – We lead by example
Honesty – We are sincere, forgiving
Impact – We accomplish important work
Innovation – We discover practical solutions
Passion – We are tenacious
Be Courageous. Be Humble. Give a damn.
Role of our Next Teammate
The Content Manager is an individual contributor, with oversight into all content development. This role is responsible for the successful implementation of all LOB marketing content, messaging, and social sites as it supports Email on Acid’s mission and business objectives. This role is directly responsible for customer engagement and new customer acquisition through content strategy and social media optimization.
The Content Manager plays a dual role: he/she will act as subject matter expert in all things content marketing, and will directly lead, manage, and create our marketing content. The Content Manager will drive our content efforts across multiple channels and must be comfortable collaborating across teams to achieve goals. This individual will create and distribute content across external platforms, maintain tight project deadlines, analyze data to drive decisions, and optimize content based on goals.
What You Will Do
- Create, publish, and manage an editorial calendar that aligns with overall content strategy and company messaging goals.
- Monitor the competition through social listening (using # for now), mapping suggestions for improvements and capitalizing on trends as they emerge.
- Understands specifics of product details (not at the level of product developers/coordinators, but enough to ensure all work provides clear, accurate and compliant information).
- Create and publish content across all EOA social platforms, blog, email, and customer messaging.
- Source relevant content from reputable organizations (thought leaders) as it relates to EOA.
- Develop and publish a PR mitigation and response framework
- Look for PR opportunities to position EOA as an industry leader
- Provide copy writing and editing for all content. Be a SME and contributor at all marketing campaign kick-off meetings (both internally and with marketing agencies).
- Develop the style-writing guide and brand voice for EOA.
- Own the blog and content channel, ensuring optimization of conversion goals in accordance with Google Analytics.
- Contribute to our blog in writing relevant product and email marketing content.
- Provide a monthly report of blog metrics: revenue, new accounts, comments, shares and likes.
Qualities and Experience You Posses
- 4+ years of demonstrated content management experience. Preferred background in email marketing.
- Experience working in the email industry
- SaaS experience preferred.
- Results-driven mindset.
- Strong communication skills, both written and oral.
- Ability to effectively develop marketing programs that are relevant and beneficial for both the customer and the business
- Ability to communicate effectively across various teams within an organization.
Role is Remote. Applicants must have a home office or private space equipped with the tools you need to work remotely. A standardize technology package of hardware is provided to you by Email on Acid.
Are you ready to join our team at Email on Acid?