Attensi are now looking for a strong content and editorial manager to lead Attensi’s editorial output. Someone who wants to redefine corporate learning and development space and able to create compelling story telling content, press releases, blog posts, social media content and web copy.
The Senior Content Manager owns and directs Attensi’s editorial strategy, messaging (internal and external) and tone of voice, ensuring these are on brand across all channels, from on site, email marketing, PR, Sales, social media, brand marketing, CRM, Product, social media, Events and to ensure the output from these business areas elevate and are an accurate representation of Attensi brand.
The Senior Content Manager will oversee all written output for Attensi across all areas:
Commercial Editorial: Editorial pieces and stories designed to drive sales
Functional Editorial: Editorial pieces designed to help existing and potential customers
This person should understand the nuance of brand defining content versus audience driving social content and commercially engaging work. Ideally you would have a portfolio of work that drives brand and engagement as well as performance.
This is a fantastic opportunity for someone with the right skills and experience to take a pivotal part in the growth of our unique business.
Who Are You?
Attensi is looking for people with a strong drive to create real value and change. You are a committed and dedicated professional who is motivated by the opportunity to be a key contributor in Attensi's further growth and development.
You’ll be responsible for leading on strategies and solutions across the full campaign cycle; right from creating the plan or receiving the brief, to then working collaboratively and resourcefully to bring a campaign to life.
You will be skilled at taking complex ideas and turning them into engaging stories. The ability to manage opportunities from idea, through development to conclusion is essential, as is the ability to recognise how stories can be creatively crafted for different channels and audiences.
- Proven experience in e-commerce, with a demonstrable understanding of the online interactive experience
- Proven experience of internet / interactive copywriting within the B2B, editorial or related industry
- Proven experience in managing 3rd party relationship
- Excellent writing skills, as well as the ability to communicate and collaborate effectively
- Full, professional verbal and written fluency in English
- At least 5 years’ experience of writing content as a significant part of a job role - ideally having worked for a fast growing company
- Proven experience of developing successful social media strategies
- Confidence with SEO and social media tools.
- The ability to produce impressive content; writing and developing marketing and media materials to tight deadlines
- Mid to senior level experience working as a news writer and/or editor
- Experience working in a fast-moving entrepreneurial environment with competing deadlines and priorities
- You will have proven editorial skills, be a great storyteller, with an understanding of how to create content that earns attention.
In order to succeed at Attensi it is also important that you are a team player who thrives when creating value together with others by sharing knowledge and experiences across the business.
What Will You Do?
This is a newly created role, where you will have the exciting opportunity to help us bring our customer success stories and offering to life for potential/existing customers and our employees. You will report directly into the Marketing Director.
- You will take responsibility for the development of content initiatives of all forms to drive new and current business – with the ability to plan content strategies that work across owned, earned, paid and shared channels.
- Be part of our internal working group which is now defining a progressive and future facing digital marketing strategy
- Creation, delivery and production of the content for the channel strategy
- Develop, create and manage publicity, including press releases.
- Monitor the performance of content via analytics and competitor reviews.
- Help write powerful thought leader speeches and manage speaking event opportunities
What Do We Offer?
At Attensi you will become part of an exciting and rapidly growing scale-up that is already a global leader in its field. You get to work in a flat, open and free environment, surrounded by committed, smart and talented colleagues from a variety of backgrounds, both culturally and academically. Attensi is committed to giving people the opportunity to grow and you will also be able to develop your role over time. You will also be offered exciting challenges in a dynamic and innovative environment with great ambitions.
Attensi has an energetic and social working environment. We work hard, but also have a lot of fun together. Monthly social activities like Attensi-days, sporting events, after-work drinks, parties, game nights and company trips to our Norwegian HQ or elsewhere, are some of the ways in which we ensure we not only work together, but also play together! Join us!