Walker Sands is looking for an energetic, detail-oriented person to serve as an editorial content intern for a paid, full time, remote 12-week internship.
WE ARE NOW ACCEPTING APPLICATIONS!
Working closely with members of our creative and PR teams, you will help develop blog posts, contributed articles, tip sheets and other content assets. You will learn the ins and outs of creating high-impact copy, and you will gain a deeper understanding of how important creative content can be. If you enjoy writing, working collaboratively and wowing clients with the quality of your work, you'll fit right in.
Walker Sands isn't like other firms. Our workplace is fun and relaxed, but we're serious about generating stellar results for our clients. Collaborative by design, our workflow requires team members to pitch in and do whatever it takes to get the job done.
- Passionate about writing and strengthening your editorial skills, including strong grammar and AP writing style
- Eagerness to work in a collaborative, team-based environment
- Ability to prioritize, multi-task and function independently
- Positive attitude in a fast-paced, deadline-driven environment
- Ability to pay close attention to detail and stay organized while managing multiple deadlines and tasks
- This is a 12-week, paid internship beginning on January 11, 2021.
- We are looking for full time interns.
- All content internship candidate finalists must complete a writing test.
Not Sure If You Should Apply? Our advice: Apply!
Do you think you have what it takes to be a great future PR professional but you’re not sure you check all the boxes? Apply! We’d be happy to talk and determine with you if you could be a great fit.