Savor of Life is an innovative and forward-thinking health-tech social enterprise startup. We exist to remove the complexity and effort needed for anyone to plan and execute the right lifestyle.
You are someone that is ahead of your peers and desires to get rid of the ordinary.
You are someone that is ambitious and strives to be the best.
You are at home with a young and vibrant startup. You have a like-minded passion and drive as the rest of the team. You want to take an evidence-driven yet human-centered approach to problems. You share the same mission and belief of fostering and creating a healthy community with lifestyle intervention through behavioral change.
You know that joining a startup isn’t an easy choice. You understand it is tough but also a rewarding journey. You will have to adapt and move quickly in a fast-paced working environment. You will have to constantly learn to step out of your comfort zone and grow as fast as possible.
You don’t care about office suits and clocking hours. You want to be doing digital marketing today, join the kitchen tomorrow and run events the day after.
What are you waiting for? Join us in pioneering the future of lives in Asia.
- You will need to work closely with the team in brainstorming ideas, planning, executing, and problem-solving
- You will be assigned to a team/ project that supports the health project of the company in creating a social impact on the community
- You will be assisting in produce wellness content
- You will have an opportunity to learn and explore various aspects of the company
- You are a top student or a scholarship holder with outstanding CGPA
- You are a key leader in an organization/ club/ winning sports team
- You have working experience in producing health and wellness related content, preferably in early growth startups or similar incubator/ accelerator programmes
- You have a good command of English, proficient in Chinese is a plus
- You are active, ambitious, and thirsty to learn
- You have a flexible, adaptable and resilient character
- You are willing to travel to Kuala Lumpur
- Hands-on experience and opportunities to master valuable real-life skills
- Connect with experienced industry experts and mentors from different fields
- Learn to work in a lively, fast-moving, problem-solving start-up environment
- Learn in 3 months what your peers will learn in 12-18 month
- Experience working with the best of the best to adopt their key traits and thinking patterns for your own success
Still reading? You’re probably fit for the job.