This is a once in a lifetime opportunity to join one of the fastest growing startups in the world through our internship program! ClickUp is a highly innovative and entirely content-led growth company, spending $0 on marketing and only growing from the viral nature of organic search and word of mouth. The product and our organic online presence have carried us from 0 to 100,000+ teams in under 2 years.
Want to see how writing in the real world works? In all things we do, we hate normal — in fact, we will diligently avoid normalcy in all of our marketing assets, collateral, and messaging. We want to create unique, brilliant content that propels us as a thought and industry leader.
Your job as a Content Intern will involve creating stunning blog content experiences, learning analytics and SEO related to blog content, and getting your hands dirty in all parts of ClickUp’s marketing department. Your focus will often be on multiple blog posts at a time for SEO, branding, and ongoing user education.
Our product is unique in that it’s highly customizable - it can be used for use cases ranging from very simple to highly complex. We're looking for interns who are adaptable, open to learning, strong writers and understand how businesses operate. It will be your job to showcase the true value of our platform to any and all segments of visitors.
- - Create useful and captivating content for blog posts and social posts.
- - Assist with analyzing blog content performance for posts which you create.
- - Learn about SEO, branding, analytics, content writing and SERP ranking.
- - Data-entry and analysis for KPI’s of the marketing department.
- - Currently pursuing a Bachelor’s degree in English, Marketing or Communications.
- - Familiar with blogs, social media, online marketing and strong writing ability.
- - Proven proficiency in Google Sheets / Excel and PowerPoint is a plus.
- - Ability to thrive in our fast-paced, ever-changing, and highly collaborative environment; and assisting in other marketing, customer support, and company activities as needed.
- - Bring creativity, problem solving, and great communication skills to manage multiple projects.