Blexr is an affiliate marketing company that has a remote-first working policy, with most of our Blexrians operating from sunny Malta. Our vision is to empower better online decision making for our users. We do this by creating industry-leading products based on honesty, integrity, and transparency. By putting people first, we know that they will do the same for our users.
The Position Summary
We are hiring for a senior content executive to work in one of our product teams. The product team focuses on local casino niche sites that cover a multitude of different languages.
As a senior content executive in a product team, you’ll be equally at home making data-inspired recommendations about a content strategy to your colleagues, as you are rolling up your sleeves and briefing/writing/editing content to match one of our detailed style guides.
You’ll help prioritise the content workflow for our products and oversee existing content on the site and make changes so that our pages better meet our users’ needs.
You will operate at the intersection between product, SEO and UX, championing the unique voice of our product and ensuring our content speaks with that voice.
As a senior, you will also mentor the other content people in your product team, imparting your knowledge to help them develop in their roles. You’ll also manage the resources used by your team and be able to deploy those resources for the best effect on the product.
This role ideally suits someone who has several years’ experience within a content role and can showcase their content skills within a challenging environment.
The candidate we’re looking for will be able to understand and apply our core company values of trust, transparency, accountability and growth mindset. These values are at the heart of everything we do, are vital for all roles found throughout Blexr and applicants must show how they have applied at least some of these attributes in their previous employment.
- Writing, editing and briefing of content in line with product style guides and user personas.
- Work alongside UX, SEO and the Product Manager to prioritise the development of content that matches our product strategy and user needs.
- Maintains and develops the product’s style guide and voice and champions them within both the content and product team.
- Performs competitive and qualitative content audits.
- Sets clear content metrics to determine the success or failure of content initiatives, monitors them, and reports on them to the product team.
- Mentors team members and further develops their content skills.
- Provides creative and strategic content input to product stakeholders.
- Is accountable for the content resources deployed on a product.
In Your First 12 Months You Will
- Create and maintain a style guide for your sites, that can be easily integrated into briefing, writing and editing guidelines.
- Build a library of processes, so that we’re never more than a couple of clicks away from understanding how content activities are performed on the sites.
- Grow the freelancer database so that we have ample high-quality writers available to cover all content and editing needs across our language sites.
- Become an expert on your site's competitors and be able to showcase their strengths and weaknesses.
- Improve the quality of existing pages and be able to quantitive their success.
- A minimum of three years’ experience working within a content role (preferably within the online affiliate industry).
- Knowledge of content strategy and how to apply it to a digital product.
- An analytical mind that is comfortable setting performance metrics.
- Excellent knowledge of grammar and superlative written communication skills.
- Fluent/Native English speaker essential.
- Strong team collaboration skills and the ability to bring teams with widely diverse backgrounds together.
- Experience within the casino and slot verticals, and in a content leadership role is considered an asset.