We’re seeking a talented Content Editor/Writer to join us for a 6-month period in what promises to be the most exciting stage of Zoopla’s story so far.
Your job will be to write and publish high-quality editorial content targeted at our estate agent and housebuilder audiences (aka, Zoopla’s B2B ‘customers’) for the core Zoopla B2B brand (Zoopla Advantage) as well as sister software (Alto) and data (Hometrack) brands.
This is a fast-paced, varied role. You’ll be supporting our Content Marketing Manager by creating long and short-form content for our websites, email platforms and social media channels. One day you might be writing copy to promote our flagship House Price Index report, the next could see you interviewing an estate agent for an opinion piece or crafting a series of emails.
You’ll be well-versed in producing engaging and accurate written content for a B2B audience - ideally in the property industry - and adept at packaging and promoting your work using snappy headlines, intriguing standfirsts and attractive imagery.
Last but not least, we’re looking for someone who takes an active interest in how his or her content is performing, and so we’d love to hear about your experience using analytics to inform content plans.
- Writing long and short-form copy for a number of channels, including:
- Web (such as campaign landing pages, product pages, case studies, editorial features)
- Email (such as campaign messages, prospecting, service communications)
- Social media (paid and organic social post copy for LinkedIn, Facebook and Twitter)
- Display advertising copy
- Print (short-form advertising copy)
- Pay-per-click advertising copy
- Uploading, editing and publishing content using Wordpress (web) and Hootsuite (social)
- Updating existing SEO-focused website content, working closely with our SEO team to audit and improve
- Sourcing, cropping and editing images using stock libraries and Photoshop
- Measuring the success of content performance using Google Analytics/Power BI
- Minimum 3 years experience writing/editing B2B content for a well-known brand(s)
- Exceptional attention to detail: spelling, grammar, proofreading
- Exceptional editorial skills: distinct writing style and the ability to craft compelling stories
- Experience editing and publishing content using a CMS
- Experience working in the UK property industry preferred
- Experience creating content for social media preferred
- Experience working with email service platforms (e.g. Mailchimp, Pardot) preferred
- Calm under pressure; able to multitask effectively and act on feedback
- Self-starter - able to work independently and develop positive relationships with key stakeholders
- 25 days annual leave
- Birthday and house move days off
- Private health and dental
- Gym on site in London – or membership in regional offices
- Up to 7.5% pension contribution by the company
- Free breakfast and afternoon snacks
- Friday evening drinks
- Discretionary annual bonus up to 10% of base salary
- Training and development programs
- Talent referral bonus up to £5K
- In house massage / nail treatments available