A global tech giant based in Redmond is looking for a Content Editor to join their Public Affairs org.
As Content Editor, you will be responsible for management of brand journalism content workflow, from assignment through editing to publication. You will develop platform-appropriate, multimedia content and create specifications of new and revised articles or features while ensuring the accuracy, consistency and readability of all content in assigned subject areas. You'll also edit articles and for substance, style, tone and grammar.
- 2 plus years editing experience required, preferably in a newsroom.
- Strong writing, editing, project management, communication and organization skills required.
- Must have the ability to prioritize multiple tasks and work as part of a team.
- Bachelor's degree in Journalism, English or a field related to the subject area in which they will be working is required.
- HTML is required
- Experience with Wordpress and MS Office is a plus
Our client is a large technology company based in Redmond, Washington with a mission to empower every person and every organization on the planet to achieve more. They develop computer software, consumer electronics, personal computers, and related services. This company enables digital transformation for the era of an intelligent cloud and an intelligent edge.
Working here, you will be part of a company that values:
- Diversity and inclusion
- Corporate social responsibility
- Trustworthy computing
Why work with AQUENT? Check out our awesome benefits: https://aquent.com/find-work/talent-benefits
Aquent is an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran status, and other legally protected characteristics.