We are looking for an exceptional Content Editor to join our Marketing Team at a very exciting time of growth. You’ll develop and scale our content strategy and be responsible for writing copy for our sales collateral, website, case studies as well as work closely with our PR teams. You’ll have a keen eye for detail and be an accomplished writer and editor who maintains meticulous standards across multiple initiatives at any one time. Experience in healthcare is desirable.
- Create content strategy
- Ensure Visionable’s house style are distilled into every word – update tone of voice guidelines
- Work with our customers to create case studies and obtain testimonials
- Write content for sales collateral including one-pagers and PowerPoint decks
- Manage website content
- Work with PR agency to review editorial articles and features, from thought-leadership about health topics and trends within the UK
- Work alongside agencies to conduct research and write whitepapers
- Write copy for blogposts
- Generate inventive and inspirational ideas for content, as well as publishing formats and channel
- Stay abreast of healthcare trends, innovative content and campaigns, feeding in regular recommendations to the team
- Generate inventive and inspirational ideas for content, as well as publishing formats and channels
- Market-facing and commercially astute, build compelling Product Plans that you can successfully manage through the entire product lifecycle and be comfortable presenting to C-Level
- Be an exceptional collaborator and communicator, demonstrating thought leadership in your domain and be recognised for doing so through market events and customer networks
- A self-starter who can identify challenges and solve problems yourself
- You should have an eagle-eye for detail and strong attention to accuracy and language
- Understanding of the healthcare ecosystem and landscape in the UK, and how to navigate it to maintain a strong, distinct brand voice.
- Experience and ability to work across a variety of formats and channels - types of content, etc.
- Fast learner and inquisitive mind who will dive deeply into Visionable’s audience, including where and how we connect with our audience across our platforms and social channels
- You should be highly passionate about creating outstanding branded content
- You should be in your element in a fast-paced, highly creative environment, and be agile enough to juggle multiple projects at any one time be able to adapt quickly to the needs of the business
- You should be an advocate for Visionable’s mission to make healthcare more equitable and accessible for everyone
Values & Behaviours
- Respect contributions from all areas of the business without regard to background i.e. age, race, sexual orientation disability etc.
- Respect the workload of others and promote flexibility where possible in relation to the schedules of others
- Be bold & curious, push boundaries, bringing your unique creativity and original thinking.
- Be mindful of the human aspect of everything you do, maintaining integrity & transparency
- Challenge positively and respectfully, with balanced argument and explanation
- Be humble, celebrating the successes of others and learning from mistakes
- Be mindful and accountable, nothing is someone else’s problem
- Competitive salary
- 25 days annual leave + public holidays
- Career development.