Are you passionate about user experience? Never satisfied with ‘good enough’ and instead strive for more? Do you challenge the status quo?
Then this might be the job for you.
At KaFe Rocks, we aim to be THE lighthouse for reputable iGaming - shining a light on the industry and providing our users with valuable products, localised content, and data that will help inform their decisions.
With a set of core values that our Rocketeers live by every day, guiding us further on our journey as one of the leading iGaming affiliates, we really believe we can make a difference to our users’ experiences in this industry.
We are a remote working company, with an HQ based in Malta. We have an entrepreneurial, ambitious, and driven mindset flowing through the company and we will continue to push forward, growing organically within both current and new markets.
What Will You Be Working On?
We’re embarking on an ambitious new product called time2play.com, never seen before in the iGaming industry in terms of scope and scale.
The UK market is one of our great frontiers for this product. It’ll be the basis of a true transformation of how consumers end up choosing their online casino or sportsbook.
To do that, we need the best self-driven, talented, and adaptable people around.
That’s where you come in.
We’re looking for a content editor for the UK market who wants to grow with the product and be part of something truly groundbreaking.
What will you be doing?
- Providing very high-quality content for a global audience
- Executing extensive market and SEO research to support your content
- Implementing, editing and quality-assuring your own content as well as content delivered by your team
- Continuously developing and executing content guidelines and style guides
- Staying up-to-date with the latest developments in content writing for both users and SEO
- Contributing actively to the development of the product. Concepts from the content perspective are an integral part of a multidisciplinary team including product, design, tech, and SEO.
- Analysing site data and metrics to continuously improve your content and the product
You’ll be a great cultural fit if you…
- Thrive in an environment defined by ownership, innovation, trust, and a constant strive for greatness
- Are a self-starter - pro-active in your quest to learn and figure things out
- Enjoy being part of a high-performance, fast-paced team with high expectations and goals
- Prefer to communicate openly and transparently
- Say your opinion even if it means disagreeing with your manager
- Aren’t afraid of giving and receiving constructive feedback
- In general attack your craft with a growth mindset
You have the right skill-set if you...
- Have strong experience with writing and editing user-centered, high-performing copy (and can demonstrate this)
- Have a great ability to empathize with your users
- Love to research and fact-check extensively
- Are a native English speaker
- Have a solid understanding of SEO and its influence on high-performing copy
- Have a real interest in sports and casino
- A big extra: Solid foundation in journalism or similar field
Here’s what we’re offering
- A shot at being part of an internal founding team for a completely new product with a massive potential
- Working with and learning from some of the top brains in our industry
- Being part of a stable, successful company that truly values its employees
- Remote working & a brand-new office in Malta called "Oasis"
- Flexible working hours - we care about the outcome, not when you achieve it
- Competitive salary based on your experience
- A genuine opportunity to progress and develop further
- Regular internal educational initiatives
- As soon as COVID allows it again: An annual company reunion in a tropical place as well as an annual team round-up in the location of your team’s choice
If you share our vision of helping users make the best-informed decisions and can otherwise see yourself reflected in the above, we’d love to hear from you.
Diversity and inclusion are important for us - we constantly strive to improve them!
At KaFe Rocks Group diversity, equity, and inclusion are at the core of who we are. Our commitment to these values is unwavering. Together, we continue to build an inclusive culture that encourages, supports, and celebrates the diverse voices of our employees. It fuels our innovation and connects us closer to our customers and the communities we serve.